M/Home Security

We have a Millenco Habitation Door lock ,,,, Which can be operated from the inside & outside so extra security whilst u sleep ,,, £ 60 & fitted in 10 mins by us,,,
I was thinking of the D shaped ones that fold round - utterly misguided.

I've not seen the sort you have. Can they be forced from the outside? There seems to be quite a bit of attack surface.

Look on discounts thread. Ed-locks. Several of us have had these fitted, and will recommend them. They come to you at a time that suits you.
And there after sales is brilliant I had a problem with two of my locks he sent a guy round and replaced all the locks not just the problem ones.

If a Scum Bucket wants to get in then the windows are an easier option, but the lock certainly is extra peace of mind when sleeping in the van !!!! ,,,,
When fitted used sealant to seal holes bur also comes with a rubber gasket to complete seal ,,,,

If a Scum Bucket wants to get in then the windows are an easier option, but the lock certainly is extra peace of mind when sleeping in the van !!!! ,,,,
When fitted used sealant to seal holes bur also comes with a rubber gasket to complete seal ,,,,
Being honest. The last thing you want to be, is locked in a van if there's an emergency. Otherwise, can't fault them.

It's only a lever that u turn inside to release the lock & NO key required.
My previous replies to this post failed to pass moderation. So I’ll try a different reply.

I absolutely disagree.

My previous replies to this post failed to pass moderation. So I’ll try a different reply.

I absolutely disagree.
Do you have one fitted to be so sure?

I did and posted #47, didn't notice anything one way or the other.

I did and posted #47, didn't notice anything one way or the other.
Suggest you look again at what you said in post #47

I am, as are others, more than satisfied with the product I bought, and the service I received from Ed-lock.

Suggest you look again at what you said in post #47

I am, as are others, more than satisfied with the product I bought, and the service I received from Ed-lock.
I think we may be at cross purposes somewhere along the line.

I only said it wasn't very informative, I didn't go down the rabbit hole of clicking each option as I had no need of one.

But did look at the inside part which has a knob and a handle so didn't see it as much of an obstruction to exiting the hab door in an emergency, just and added part to the process.
1674126995625.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back