Making a claim with Royal Fail

Unfortunately royal mail since privatisation has gone down hill it's revision after revision resulting in deliveries that are Impossible to complete in your duty time our office is running on overtime and goodwill once the overtime goes it will be impossible to complete your delivery properly what's happening at your delivery office so no time to wash vans

Unfortunately royal mail since privatisation has gone down hill it's revision after revision resulting in deliveries that are Impossible to complete in your duty time our office is running on overtime and goodwill once the overtime goes it will be impossible to complete your delivery properly what's happening at your delivery office so no time to wash vans
I can't speak to your office Steve.

But I'm forever having to go to pick stuff up, they open 8-10am, I'm often there by 7:30 to get in the queue, posties are there way before me and they are stood around smoking and drinking tea, I pass it quite often as it right next to the garage that does our car and van work and opposite my doctors surgery, I don't know what time they are supposed to start loading vans but I had a 10:30 appointment and they were only then starting to drag the cages out.

I see your point about not having time to wash vans, I was a van driver for a long time I'd go once a week at the end of the day small vans £3, they don't do too many miles, once a month would not really tax them to show a bit of pride, they have old Vauxhall Combo van that you could grow veg in I doubt they have ever been washed as that is the mentality down there.

I do say though that given the choice I use the post office over all the others.

Last edited:
Back