Mercedes have faith in their vans

I can’t really make out anything below Quality as Standard but I am on a small screen (who said blind???). Wondered why some of the comments lol. Bet Kev got it off Facebook :)
Bloody hell what a distrusting bunch you are, I may take the wee, I may make mistakes but I am painfully honest, the fallout from telling porkies on a forum if proved would be more than I could stand, so I don't.

The picture was taken here, Dalton lane Keighley

See the green sign. I used to drive for a company a few hundred yards away, Oldfield Electrical.
1690185842202.png

Only it was called Stephenson Cook then, a big company in the NE https://www.construction.co.uk/c/224347/stephenson-cook-co-ltd but they went bust and I got made redundant, best thing that ever happened to me, not worked a day since.

That is a very poorly applied vinyl sign then. that in itself makes you wonder what level of quality is acceptable to the dealer (seriously).

I have to agree there, it's what made me look at it, I followed it for a while, and got liz to take the picture on my phone hence it's not a very good.

I can’t make it out on the full version Kev lol

And I will continue taking the mickey whoever and wherever 😂😂😂

I can’t make it out on the full version Kev lol

And I will continue taking the mickey whoever and wherever 😂😂😂
I would expect no less from any of you ************'s

Might have been a bit of forward planning, getting people used to the idea of a Vauxhall badged Sprinter.:ROFLMAO:

Well that won't be happening now seeing as the Movano ain't a Master anymore.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back