Midlife Ska band concert 2024 TICKET PAYMENTS

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

If you have purchased tickets for the Motorhomer Ska premiun event next November 2024 then you will need to pay for the ticket BEFORE THE END OF JUNE 2024, if you have not paid for your tickets before this date then I will presume that you are no longer attending and you will be taken off the list, tickets are £7 each and your tickets will be given to you on arrival at the event, you can pay Me, Lorraine or Phil cash when you see us , or you can PayPal me, if you pay by PayPal then do not select paying for goods or services otherwise I will get charged for the transaction and be out of pocket, please select the paying friends or family option. DONT FORGET TO PUT YOUR FORUM NAME IN THE MESSAGE BOX SO I KNOW WHO HAS PAID ME, then let me know on THIS THREAD ONLY that you have sent a payment

Last edited:
Hello Jeff I have just paid for 2 tickets via paypal but I did it wrong & chose services & goods...If you are charged a fee I will be happy to reimburse you the amount as it was my mistake...Let me know & I will give it to you at the rally..
Kindest Regards Chris Caravan Palace

Hello Jeff I have just paid for 2 tickets via paypal but I did it wrong & chose services & goods...If you are charged a fee I will be happy to reimburse you the amount as it was my mistake...Let me know & I will give it to you at the rally..
Kindest Regards Chris Caravan Palace
Hello Chris, I have refunded you, so you can resend, it keeps the payment book straight and also Lorraine is not ripping her hair out when the payments don't balance. Thanks and take care. Jeff

Back