Motorhome MOT Class

What a shame it is that I almost never drink any form of alcohol. But it makes it so much easier in a way as there will never be an occasion of me drinking and driving.

What a shame it is that I almost never drink any form of alcohol. But it makes it so much easier in a way as there will never be an occasion of me drinking and driving.
very true.
I just filled up with 96 cans of drink plus 10 litres in bottles, so a bit of weight there :) However, not a drop of alcohol amongst them ;)

I realised that within a work environment that some members of the staff from a particular region had one object in mind whenever there was a conference away from the depots - that was to get p&&&ed as quickly as possible. Then the evenings would deteriorate. Obviously all and sundry within a near vicinity would then be ‘assumed’ to be in mix and censured accordingly.

It was quickly realised that me, a non-drinker, couldn’t be involved - phew that was lucky!

It is also much more fun watching other people having more than they could comfortably hold and making fools of themselves. That included at least one director.

If you weighed it mt of waste water you would probably been under 3050kgs meaning the lower speed limits wouldn't apply to your vehicle either, another plus.

I have up-plated the van to 3.7 tons, has it changed the MOT class?
like the others had said you need a C1 as for how much you can put in a good experience driver will know when he is loading the m/h by the look at the stance & how it drives what mpg you are getting how it brakes going up hill you . how many times have you seen people say at B&Q loading 4 bags of sand & 1bag of cement & seen their car dipping down at the back end well that's what coppers do most of the time . in Europe your rules change for over 3500kg for speed etc etc . i am fully loaded when i get to Calais to load up more but life's to short for a thread on payloads :sleep:i will get the popcorn out for it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: had 7 m/h's never been on a weigh bridge ever only in the 8 wheeler tipper .cheyenne

DSC01877.JPG

The last time I had my van weighed it was 3.1 tons 1640kg front and 1540kg rear it had a full tank of fuel all the clothes and over half a tank of fresh water food + you have to add 220 kg for us two lololol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back