Stratford-upon-Avon Race Course, Luddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 9SE
Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I'm probably in the wrong place but having just got back from Stratford, I have to say I've had the best time out in Stratford ever and I've been coming here many times over the years, the Garret pub welcomes dogs, so went in for a shandy, on down the road to Honey Blue, fantastic service and food in the court yard, down to the river where there's more entertainment I've ever seen, so many happy faces, what a way to end my summer season.

Information
For those who like markets there is a large one on today at Wellesbourne ( about 6 miles away). You can get a bus from Stratford to Wellesbourne. Think it's a 15 or 18 but you have to check Bank Holiday times. Also there is a war
reinactment at Edgehill today.

A big thankyou to Admin (Phil) for organising this meet.
Linda and I had a great time, thanks for the Niel Diamond evening and quiz night.
Thanks once again.

Another thank you to Phil ,we really enjoyed the meet esp with tne weather holding out ,great chatting to some members I've never met but done posts with
we had great company with fellow members we were sorry fi was not up to the sat night but we had a hoot of a time at the quiz
Thanks to tommys tunes as well
A thank you to ten thousand sunsets for what you done for us and great to see Angus again as he is a amazing member
so all in all a great time thank you again to all
Fiona n me

I'm probably in the wrong place but having just got back from Stratford, I have to say I've had the best time out in Stratford ever and I've been coming here many times over the years, the Garret pub welcomes dogs, so went in for a shandy, on down the road to Honey Blue, fantastic service and food in the court yard, down to the river where there's more entertainment I've ever seen, so many happy faces, what a way to end my summer season.
You left your step at the meet. It’s with Jeff Mossy I’m sure we can get it to you somehow.

Thanks for a lovely weekend. I didn't seem to see many people - maybe because Trotter put me in the middle of a big field on my own. :unsure:

Jet & I had a good time though with lots of dog walks and many geocaches found.

Sorry I didn't get to see Neil (ish) Diamond, I fell asleep - must have been all the long dog walks.

Thanks to Phil for organising.
Had a superb time spent with wonderful company. Thanks to Chris (Neil Diamond) for a superb show.
Team Norfolk & Goode lived up to our name. Thanks to Tommy for the after quiz music.

Thanks for a lovely weekend. I didn't seem to see many people - maybe because Trotter put me in the middle of a big field on my own. :unsure:

Jet & I had a good time though with lots of dog walks and many geocaches found.

Sorry I didn't get to see Neil (ish) Diamond, I fell asleep - must have been all the long dog walks.
With respect Caz, you chose to enter the bigger field with over ten others.

You left your step at the meet. It’s with Jeff Mossy I’m sure we can get it to you somehow.
Thank you for taking in my step, this year's travelling is about over for me so I think that it's nigh on impossible to get it back, if you know someone who would like it then maybe a donation to a charity (it's almost new) other than that if you could give it in to a charity shop I would be happy with that, I hope to be able to join in with events/rally's next year, many thanks,
Sue

Thank you for taking in my step, this year's travelling is about over for me so I think that it's nigh on impossible to get it back, if you know someone who would like it then maybe a donation to a charity (it's almost new) other than that if you could give it in to a charity shop I would be happy with that, I hope to be able to join in with events/rally's next year, many thanks,
Sue
Hello Sue
I have got your step and I will let someone who wants it to make a donation to the dog's Trust, if that is ok with you. Jeff

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back