Motorhomer Pony Express.. UK to East Algarve.

The oppys are being very unkind, I don’t drink VERY much and Chris hardly drinks at all!
Ok, I'm sorry, I had forgotten that you spill most of it !!!!!
Glad that you are having a great time her ladyship and I are truly envious, take care

Ok, I'm sorry, I had forgotten that you spill most of it !!!!!
Glad that you are having a great time her ladyship and I are truly envious, take care
We’ve tried taking Red, we’ve tried taking White. It’s only a matter of time before we start taking Claret, sorry care!

Alange was one of our stops.. mostly closed down, off season.
You've done well, in the conditions.

Too close to home, going outbound, but welcome, if we wanted a short trip back home, after a busy summer.
If you need a laundry stop, , there's one just outside the Aire at Vila Real do Santo Antonio.
Don't forget to fuel up, just before crossing the border.
Portugal is on UK time.
Sleep tight.

Alange was one of our stops.. mostly closed down, off season.
You've done well, in the conditions.

Too close to home, going outbound, but welcome, if we wanted a short trip back home, after a busy summer.
If you need a laundry stop, , there's one just outside the Aire at Vila Real do Santo Antonio.
Don't forget to fuel up, just before crossing the border.
Portugal is on UK time.
Sleep tight.
Thanks for that Paul, we are going to head to the laundry today and also get some water onboard before we come and see you tomorrow.
Wondering what is the best time to arrive, ie do you have a siesta etc.

Jenny usually goes quiet between 2 and 4..
Her mind is ticking over though and she's plotting something subversive
Give us a text as you leave the laundry.
Food will be arranged when you arrive.
I'm marinading the spare ribs overnight.
The BBQ is primed there's Portuguese Tizer, chilling.

Jenny usually goes quiet between 2 and 4..
Her mind is ticking over though and she's plotting something subversive
Give us a text as you leave the laundry.
Food will be arranged when you arrive.
I'm marinading the spare ribs overnight.
The BBQ is primed there's Portuguese Tizer, chilling.
Sounds fabulous. We are about 60km from the Fuel Stop before the Border and then will make our way over to the laundry at Intermarche. Call you later 👍

They're getting closer, are you sure it's not time to make a break fir it now Paul?
🤣😂🤣🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Well with a tear and a wave of a handkerchief we left Paul and Jenny at lunchtime today, to make our way over to Mikkis Place to soak up a bit more Sun!
It was lovely to catch up with the waifs and strays, and you will all be pleased to know that they are looking very well, and seamlessly running the local branch of the Portuguese Mafia with considerable ease.
We now have the daunting task of sunbathing, without a safety net!

29E2708A-1482-4E4D-A820-D0F9CCBF8039.jpeg

Well with a tear and a wave of a handkerchief we left Paul and Jenny at lunchtime today, to make our way over to Mikkis Place to soak up a bit more Sun!
It was lovely to catch up with the waifs and strays, and you will all be pleased to know that they are looking very well, and seamlessly running the local branch of the Portuguese Mafia with considerable ease.
We now have the daunting task of sunbathing, without a safety net!

View attachment 56285
A great place to be, we loved it-------but as the lockdown kicked in we were advised to pay for a month, so we did, a week later the gov told all non residents to leave, so we did but were refused a refund of the outstanding amount. So maybe you can claim it !! you never know. There's cheap gas and fuel just up the road, this was the view from our van. Whilst you were with the hobbits did you find the new Tesco's?DSCF4431.JPGDSCF4432.JPG

No Peter, no modern Supermarkets of any kind!
Just walking round, trying to work out which pitch you had.
Looking for a pitch with a glass of wine on the table!

No Peter, no modern Supermarkets of any kind!
Just walking round, trying to work out which pitch you had.
Looking for a pitch with a glass of wine on the table!
Ah, that'll be Paul keeping it to himself. Are you using the free wifi, it's a great signal

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back