Posted by moonshadow
Southampton Rd, Lymington
Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Two great venues and the weather is fab carboot tomorrow on site great meets run by lovely people ?

Well I may have a small complaint, got a touch of sunstroke yesterday :)

I agree with everything said though :)

What did I tell you the other day.
Obviously you took no notice, where's your hat and with your type of skin a t shirt is necessary. ???????

What did I tell you the other day.
Obviously you took no notice, where's your hat and with your type of skin a t shirt is necessary. ???????
That was the day, sorry day :)

Just want to say a big thank you to Sue and Martin for a great meet. Also to everyone who helped with my awning; both with the pegging in and getting pegs out; on the latter to Roy. Also thanks to Roger and Chris for the use of their electric tick gadget for Buster. As usual great support when in need.
Hopefully if MOT is ok will see some of you in Drurridge

Sorry to miss this one.
Been at mother iveys bay nr padstow with a group of friends. Expensive site but with its own private beach and three others within 10 mins walk it was amazing!!!
Oh and loads of sunshine & sons year old cocker spaniel, amazing time by all.
Happy days and nights.

A big, big 'Thank You' to Sue and Martin for organising such a wonderful rally (and weather to match) in the New Forest. I had a wonderful time meeting old and making new friends.
You both worked very hard for the benefit of all the attendees and it paid dividends for us all!
You've found a great new location that I hope to join you at next year.

Colin ???

Sounds like I missed a couple of great meets :cry: I can't really begrudge it because I'm having lovely time with my daughter. Ah well, next year!

Yes it was another great meet, made better because I had never been to that area before. Great find Sue and Martin well done ?

Thank you Martin and Sue.
That was a cracking couple of days. So much to see and do backed up by an excellent info package,
Please do not change anything as its perfect already.

For those who met her, Sandy is still in intensive care but will hopefully transfer to a ward tomorrow. For those who did not meet her, she was the cause of the ambulances and headlights late Sunday night. We visited her today and she apologises to everyone for the commotion late at night, especially to Martin and Sue for depriving them of their sleep. She hope's to be there again next year and promises to be very quiet. Yeah right. It was her first meet and she loved it. She is hoping to come with us to Stonehenge autumn equinox in the hope many of you will be there.

We all wish Sandy a very speedy recovery and tell her not to worry about any commotion, it’s fairly normal on many meets!
Got home a couple of hours ago, and would really like to thank Martin n Sue for such a great event.
Chris is still having problems walking, and we have arranged to have a tow bar fitted, in a couple of weeks time, so that we can tow a car when necessary.
We are looking forward to revisiting The New Forest again next year, because it simply ticks all the boxes, and definitely has a winning formula! Never been before, but will certainly go again!

Many thanks to Sue and Martin for organising a great meet and useless purchase competition ( what a great idea ) well done to to Dave (Greengrass) on winning.
See you all at Druridge
Norm and Karen

For those who met her, Sandy is still in intensive care but will hopefully transfer to a ward tomorrow. For those who did not meet her, she was the cause of the ambulances and headlights late Sunday night. We visited her today and she apologises to everyone for the commotion late at night, especially to Martin and Sue for depriving them of their sleep. She hope's to be there again next year and promises to be very quiet. Yeah right. It was her first meet and she loved it. She is hoping to come with us to Stonehenge autumn equinox in the hope many of you will be there.

Glad Sandy is improving, she certainly made this a memorable meet! Hope to see you all again next year if not before. Please pass on our best wishes to her

Sorry, no corners but the spaces are pretty big so you should be fine. Gate will be shut at dark 10ish so if you think you are going to be later give me a call on 07968587949
You guys cracked it! Everything from the arrival, so welcoming and warm, to the hot weather, the cool people, especially Rog with his turbo booster and on and on I could go on to say how great it was and huge thanks from us all for the best break ever........just looked at some pictures of Druridge and thought wow......see you all soon!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back