Posted by moonshadow
Southampton Rd, Lymington
Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks to Sue and Martin for organising these two meets, Wellington and the New Forest. I enjoyed them both and loved meeting up with folk once again. I am off to East Anglia now for an explore.

Hi folks,
If you would have us again, bikes and all, space for tent for the teens in a corner would be good. Don't ask much do I!? Oh, and a pitch right next to the stall with the best bargains ever! we had a fantastic time last year and our sons pal enjoyed the best holiday ever!!
So, yes please, all nights and looking forward already.......this time we are determined to locate the twelf century inn round the corner somewhere!

Hi folks,
If you would have us again, bikes and all, space for tent for the teens in a corner would be good. Don't ask much do I!? Oh, and a pitch right next to the stall with the best bargains ever! we had a fantastic time last year and our sons pal enjoyed the best holiday ever!!
So, yes please, all nights and looking forward already.......this time we are determined to locate the twelf century inn round the corner somewhere!
Wrong thread!!! Have copied and pasted to correct one!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back