Posted by moonshadow
50.786865, -1.563676
Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 11:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 - 11:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just Home from the Strawberry Fields Rally great time many thanks to all who gave their time on our behalf .

Hi - would like to add our thanks for a lovely few days in the New Forest. Thanks Sue, Martin and Philip for the welcome to our 1st rally with you.
Philip - now home and hope to follow your advice on the fridge repair ie taking apart to fix (hopefully) the faulty gas parts that are resulting in the fridge not cooling

I'd like to thank Sue, Martin and the stewards at the New Forest meet for putting in so much effort and time in order that us attendees could have such a wonderful time.
I'm not sure who had the task of organising the weather, but they certainly deserve a special thank you!
I certainly enjoyed myself meeting up with old friends and meeting new members.
The New Forest is a delight to be in and I made the most of the opportunity to potter around the lanes and paths that crisscross the forest.
If anyone would like to see some photos posted of our leader out and about on his new bicycle/scooter/motorbike hybrid , then do post here and I'll oblige.

Colin🙂🙂🙂

Mandy and I arrived home safe.

Thank you Sue, Martin and Phil. We both had a wonderful few days at our first rally.

Last edited:
So sorry we missed this rally.
Sounds as though all went well. (y)

We've managed to make it down to Derbyshire for a few days though.
Still here, planning to wander back home north next couple of days.

Has been good to get away, weather has been great....
Keep on truckin', guys 😊

Thanks to Sue and Martin for an enjoyable few days. We are only a few miles away but it's still nice to get away and relax, knowing all the folks around us are competent and friendly campers. You did well with the weather again. What's your secret?

Thanks to Sue and Martin for a great meet with great weather.
Hopefully this will be the start of many more successful meets and a slow return to normality.

The right post in the wrong thread has been deleted by the stupid old man who posted it.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Excelled again. How do you two pull two years out of the hat and both with with good weather.

Very difficult circumstances, but a great time.

Les & Sue

That’s us safely home again. Can’t understand why we used less fuel coming home than we did going, but it was a fabulous meet, lovely to see so many old faces, and meet some new ones.
Many thanks to all involved, especially Martin and Sue for an absolutely tremendous get-together in such glorious weather.
See you all soon.👍

Rog,
We all used less fuel coming as opposed to going.
Kev will confirm.
Wind behind us perhaps?

Just landed home after a fantastic few weeks away all topped off with a cracking meet at the new forrest thanks to sue and Martin for organising this and all the hard work with the bus timetables and the notice board it did not go unnoticed the wee details make for a great meet thanks.
We had great weather only had 2 days rain in 4 weeks got 100 miles from home and it was teaming down a real welcome home.

Arrived back home 1900 last night. Uneventful journey back and only a smattering of rain on the way. Thanks to Sue and Martin for organising,also big thanks to Andy (Trapper) for helping me sort the solar problem. Hopefully see some, if not all, of you in Anglesey.

A big thank you to Sue, Martin & all the helpers for a brilliant meet. It was great to meet up with old & new friends. See you at Hereford.
Karen & Adrian😘😘

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back