New Forest (Strawberry Fields - forever) July 20th - 25th 2023 only £8 per unit/night

New Forest (Strawberry Fields - forever) July 20th - 25th 2023 only £8 per unit/night
Posted by moonshadow
Strawberry Fields
Thursday, July 20, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Sue & Martin,

We've managed to rearrange/defer hospital appointments for each of us [Season Ticket Holder perks ... :ROFLMAO:], so would like to book for all 5 nights, please. Can we sort Fish & Chip orders nearer the date [no special dietary requirements], please? We'll be travelling on from the Kelso Rally, so it's likely to be late afternoon when we arrive. I'll send a PM with my mobile number in case there are changes of arrangements whilst we are en route

Thanks

Steve & Elaine
Fish and chips only require orders for special dietary requirements. For the rest of us it's first come, first served!

Nothing to do with me just making a Booking Request was it? :ROFLMAO: Don't know why I used a joking/smiling emoji; it could well be true ... Not that I'm paranoid or anything ... :oops:

Steve
No Mrs just told me we are double booked

Motorhome show rock and roll weekender.

As Vernon's 'soirée' was so popular at Burton Bradstock - weather permitting we will do the same on the Monday evening at 7pm outside our van. Bring your own drinks

Hi Sue and Martin,
I received a message from Marchie (Steve and Elain) saying I had apparently booke on the rally twice. Here is the message ;-

I noticed earlier that you are on the Attendees List twice for Strawberry Fields [IIRC Posts 14 & 47]. The first Post was for 4 nights and the follow up for all 5 nights. I don't know whether there is a limit to the number of Units that can be accommodated, but it would be a shame for a Late Booker to miss out!

I looked at posts 14 and 47 (I am not sure what the 11RC means) but neither contained a list of arrendees, but this is no doubt due to me being rubish with tec!! He has a good point if I am booked in twice then please take one of me out so as not to take up a place.
I am a bit ambivalent about exactly how many nights (4 or 5) I will be staying but this probably doesnt matter too much now though the apparent double booking is important n'est pas?

Good to see you at Burton Bradstock and look forward to seeing you in the New Forest.

Thanks,
Peter

Hi Sue and Martin,
I received a message from Marchie (Steve and Elain) saying I had apparently booke on the rally twice. Here is the message ;-

I noticed earlier that you are on the Attendees List twice for Strawberry Fields [IIRC Posts 14 & 47]. The first Post was for 4 nights and the follow up for all 5 nights. I don't know whether there is a limit to the number of Units that can be accommodated, but it would be a shame for a Late Booker to miss out!

I looked at posts 14 and 47 (I am not sure what the 11RC means) but neither contained a list of arrendees, but this is no doubt due to me being rubish with tec!! He has a good point if I am booked in twice then please take one of me out so as not to take up a place.
I am a bit ambivalent about exactly how many nights (4 or 5) I will be staying but this probably doesnt matter too much now though the apparent double booking is important n'est pas?

Good to see you at Burton Bradstock and look forward to seeing you in the New Forest.

Thanks,
Peter
IIRC is shorthand for 'If I remember correctly', Peter; an increasingly useful 'Get out of Jail Free' Card as memory dims and/or one is only approximately sure of the detail being posted!

Cheers

Steve & Elaine

Hi Sue and Martin,

Thanks,
Peter
Sorted - thank you

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back