New Forest (Strawberry Fields - forever) July 20th - 25th 2023 only £8 per unit/night

New Forest (Strawberry Fields - forever) July 20th - 25th 2023 only £8 per unit/night
Posted by moonshadow
Strawberry Fields
Thursday, July 20, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sorry to cancel at such a short notice but my cousin has gone and died. Will see you all at Hereford
Sorry to hear your sad news.
See you ar Hereford.

We are sorry but we have to cancel due to unforseen family issues. Sorry for the short notice.

Hi just home from a stay on the Rally thank you for the welcome lovely time, just a heads up we called into Ower garage, Wellow service station to get GAS And happy to say that today they did have it, they did not have any Thursday on our way out so filled our bottles, big relief as very close to empty, So if any one needs a top up that is the closest place to Straw Berry fields to get some,

For everyone who's leaving tomorrow, please be aware it's the start of the New Forest Show, so Lyndhurst is to be avoided.

To avoid Lyndhurst turn right just before the railway crossing at Brockenhurst this will take you to Beaulieu and from there head towards Southampton. It is a winding road but we are over 7m and it’s fine just go slowly.
Hope you enjoyed the weekend, sorry about the weather but that ‘s Blighty for you!
Sue & Martin

Thank you to all the volunteers who gave of their time and energy to organise this meet and to welcome us and to make our stay enjoyable despite the rain on Saturday but the chops were very nice.
As usual, I bought things I didn't really need at the boot sale.
John & Sue

Thank you to all the Stewards & volunteers who gave their time and energy to organise this Rally.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back