new inverter

Going in circles here that’s the one Ken fitted in the very first post. 🤔. My system works coz it’s magic that’s what I tell anybody who asks about solar and all this jiggery it’s a form of witchcraft.
St3ve explained it all to me. I'm now an expert on the Swedish bloke, Lux*, who invented electricity. He manged this by taming the wild electrons that live in the frozen north. Getting them to cool food , that was the easy bit. They were already cold. Coming from the north of Sweden.
The real trick was training them to heat food. Pure genius.
He added the "Electro" later.

Is that a Cheyenne 840D Lo-Line you had there?
hi wildebus . yes it was had her for 10 years bet m/h we ever had including this swift we have now . the payload was nearly a 1000KG 16 top lockers 3L engine changed for a new m/h given our age this one will be our last that's us at CAPBRETON years ago . great place for a stopover going to Spain Cheyanne

SAM_0009.JPG

You should change your name to Eccles after 24 hours, Tim; then you could rightly lay claim to the adage, 'Hair Today, Goon Tomorrow' ... 🤣

Steve
hi marchie. the hollies had a song called Jennifer Eccles . Cheyanne

hi wildebus . yes it was had her for 10 years bet m/h we ever had including this swift we have now . the payload was nearly a 1000KG 16 top lockers 3L engine changed for a new m/h given our age this one will be our last that's us at CAPBRETON years ago . great place for a stopover going to Spain Cheyanne

View attachment 67319
Lovely Motorhome :)

The previous owner of my Autotrail Cheyenne had it from new for 13 years and decide to sell and get what he thinks will be a new and final one to see him out. He travelled all around Europe in his as well, racking up over 100,000 miles.

I think he took a bit of a different approach to you when it came lugging stuff around though :)

Cheyenne635SE by David, on Flickr

Ooooh Eccles cakes
But why does Eccles cake, Neil? Possibly needs to improve his personal hygiene ... [I do love Eccles Cakes and could just go 3 or 4 of them now!]

There is a brilliant Eccles sketch, written by Spike Milligan [who else?], described by Dennis Norden as something that should be taught in both comedy writing classes and in Secondary School English Language lessons [or whatever the subject is called nowadays]

The Physics Teacher ['PT'] has failed miserably to teach Eccles the meaning of gravity, and in one last, desperate throw of the dice. instructs Eccles to stand up:

E: OK, I'll stand up
PT: Jump in the air
E: OK, I jumped in the air
PT: Tell me what happened
E: I came back to earth
PT: But WHY did you come back to earth?
E: Because that's where I live ... 🤣

Steve

Lovely Motorhome :)

The previous owner of my Autotrail Cheyenne had it from new for 13 years and decide to sell and get what he thinks will be a new and final one to see him out. He travelled all around Europe in his as well, racking up over 100,000 miles.

I think he took a bit of a different approach to you when it came lugging stuff around though :)

Cheyenne635SE by David, on Flickr
hi .yes i see never like the idea of selling my caravan for a m/h then towing a trailer i might as well stayed with the caravan . if it cant fit in it doesn't go .Cheyanne

hi guys . just finished the battery & inverter replacement all running great . tried the wife's 1200w hairdryer 1500w electric frying pan 800w microwave . it cost a lot of money for something we would only use part time but its having the ability's to cook out side when off grid or on a site where they charge the earth for electric . like my old system on site in Spain for 60 days paying on meter it cost us 30 euros for electric NOT 180 euros & that was with my old inverter & knackered battery's . this system is nothing to do with the m/n's electrics they are still as they came from the factory . the only thing i have done is feed a wire ( the orange wire ) in to the bedroom for the hairdryer & remote-control ( see photos )or whatever Cheyenne p.s https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/38029659...6&customid=am5tDrIWAAAAE5BIiFWYQXzDlFAGAAAAAA might fit one of these & a third battery

DSC02836.JPGDSCN0097.JPGDSC02838.JPGDSC02839.JPGDSCN0079.JPGDSC02835.JPG

hi mistericeman . yes he left the band & his wife for the USA . Cheyanne
To be fair, Alan Clark’s voice was giving up, the opportunity to work with Crosby and Stills must have been a massive draw.
Joni Mitchell was an added bonus.

hi guys . just finished the battery & inverter replacement all running great . tried the wife's 1200w hairdryer 1500w electric frying pan 800w microwave . it cost a lot of money for something we would only use part time but its having the ability's to cook out side when off grid or on a site where they charge the earth for electric . like my old system on site in Spain for 60 days paying on meter it cost us 30 euros for electric NOT 180 euros & that was with my old inverter & knackered battery's . this system is nothing to do with the m/n's electrics they are still as they came from the factory . the only thing i have done is feed a wire ( the orange wire ) in to the bedroom for the hairdryer & remote-control ( see photos )or whatever Cheyenne p.s https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/38029659...6&customid=am5tDrIWAAAAE5BIiFWYQXzDlFAGAAAAAA might fit one of these & a third battery

View attachment 67332View attachment 67333View attachment 67334View attachment 67335View attachment 67336View attachment 67337
Very smart. I see you’ve fitted a fuse/contact breaker to the solar controller. Clearly my observation of the omission to fit one to the inverter in the instructions was unnecessary. I’ll not be taking mine out.

controller

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back