New member and first camper outing

Krowe

Free Member
Hi, I'm in my first campervan, a Romahome, on my first trip, staying in The Trossachs, Scotland. My daughter and grandson are in theirs next to me. Absolutely love it.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome, our first trip (in a 2 man tent wild camping) was in the Trossachs, good chippy in Callander, we saw so many motorhomes wild camping, we decided to look into buying one, best decision ever.

BOTCANU

Bonjour from the other end of the country 👍

which end lol

Congratulations on your first trip and welcome to this fabulous forum. Hope you have many years of camping adventures with your new home on wheels :)

hiya krowe.....exciting first trip out........oooooo.......have many more and enjoy

Hi and welcome

nabsim

I saw a couple or Romahomes around Balloch and Luss on Wednesday but they weren’t together. Welcome to the forum from a very wet Fort William (today anyway) :)

Krowe

Free Member
Hi and welcome, our first trip (in a 2 man tent wild camping) was in the Trossachs, good chippy in Callander, we saw so many motorhomes wild camping, we decided to look into buying one, best decision ever.

Welcome from n/ireland, best thing out as you can sit in comfort watching the world go by.

Hi and welcome

Kyran

welcome from me and sue too have a great time

kyran

Hi and welcome,hope you have many more enjoyable trips. Enjoy.