Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Thursday, December 28, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, January 2, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks again to Jeff, Lorraine and all the team for keeping us all entertained over New Year, even the weather couldn’t keep us down.
Loved the snowball fight, it turned us all into kids again!
We are now at Goosnargh, in the safe hands of Dave and we intend to head home next Sunday.
Happy New Year to everyone and looking forward to seeing you all again very shortly.

Thank you to the stewards for all their hard work in making this such an enjoyable meet we really enjoyed ourselves.
I would also like to thank everyone who made us so welcome we arrived as newbies but left feeling we had been surrounded by friends.
We are off to Spain for a couple of months but look forward to our next rally with Motorhomer.
Once again thank you to everyone who contributed to a lovely weekend.

Just home now,had a prettty good run home apart from some very very heavy showers en route
Thanks to jeff,Lorraine,Ken and jan,also trotter
Had a very nice time and I think we were pretty lucky with the weather considering the time of year
Thanks to members who helped to set up / clean up and pack stuff away, many hands etc
Thought fat boy jeff did really well on the decks 😀so thank you all till next time and hope you all get to your destinations safely

Last edited:
Big thanks to Jeff for taking in us Hereford evacuees and to all the organisers and helpers for a fun rally.

Also, thank you to a fellow "Made in 1953" lady (Lore) for friday night's buffet, most appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed your party!

All the roads around here seem to be flooded but I only had to drive through one to get home.

Thank you to all who attended, me and Lorraine had a fantastic time with fantastic company, I was laughing my head off at the snowball fight, it was like watching a group of school children in the playground, but great fun, thanks to Ken, Gordon and trotter for helping with the smooth running of the venue. Happy new year and see you all later in the year 🍻

We have arrived at our home in France earlier this week, a night in the snow in Belgium on the way.
Thank you so much for the great rally, it really was very enjoyable!
Well organized 👏, great company 🥳 and some dry weather occasionally ☔
Hope to make it to a summer rally one day........

We have arrived at our home in France earlier this week, a night in the snow in Belgium on the way.
Thank you so much for the great rally, it really was very enjoyable!
Well organized 👏, great company 🥳 and some dry weather occasionally ☔
Hope to make it to a summer rally one day........
It was really nice to meet you both and chat ,glad you got back safely

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back