Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Thursday, December 28, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, January 2, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Littleborough Sports club ( Rugby and Cricket club )
Rakewood Rd
Littleborough OL15 0AP
53.624386, -2.08535

December 30th -19.00pm Gordons Raffle (For the dogs trust) if you have got anything you would like to donate then that would be fantastic

45 VANS MAX

ALL vans will be parked on hardstanding at this venue

Littleborough Rugby Club ( Littleborough sports club ) , Hollingworth Lake, Littleborough, starting 28th December 2023 Until. 2nd January 2024. Only 10 min off junction 21 M62, on the border with Lancashire and West Yorkshire, stunning location in the very heart of the Pennines.

This is not the campsite on Rakewood road, drive past the campsite and it is next right after you drive past the old stone derelict mill, it is shown as Littleborough sports club on Google Maps. Also take care when driving down the single track road at the side of the lake, there are plenty of passing points if you do meet oncoming traffic, there will probably be lots of pedestrians walking down this road also so take it nice and easy

There are some lovely walks around the area and lake where you will find cafés, bars and restaurants

The Bar and clubhouse will be open for us every night, also your dog is welcome in the clubhouse but not in the snug room

Entertainment (in the clubhouse)

December 28th - Social evening for Chats and catch ups 20.00pm

December 29th - Summer party night Summer dress or just dress as normal (summer music from the 60s 70s and the 80s)

December 30th -19.00pm Gordons Raffle (For the dogs trust) if you have got anything you would like to donate then that would be fantastic. Followed by the Quiz 20.00pm ish

December 31st - NEW YEARS EVE Disco 20.00pm (our annual snowball fight will take place 21.30pm)

January 1st - Hair of the dog 20.00pm (Possibly Quiz night TBC)

January 2nd Hope you all have had a lovely time, please vacate before 12.00pm

If anyone would like to organise any daytime activities, I would really appreciate it, please let me know
Biggarmac (Meg) Will be doing a games afternoon, please bring some 20p coins as one of the games involve 20p coins

We will be providing Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk, in the clubhouse, bring your own cups

We will also have a table set out on new year eve, for you to bring goodies to share with other members

The club has got toilets and showers for us to use
We will have fresh water available, and Elsan emptying points also rubbish disposal.
The cost is £15.00 per unit per night,
The price includes all entertainment and hire of the clubhouse during the daytime, we can use the clubhouse from 10.00 am until late, to keep the cost down I have said we will do our own cleaning so we need volunteers to help with the cleaning of the clubhouse, if you would like to help please let me know on this thread or speak to Lorraine when you see her

Generators are allowed at this camp subject to our terms and conditions. If you intend to use any of these please inform us upon arrival as you will be allocated to a area where you will not disturb anyone who is not using one. Here is the link to Motorhomer terms and conditions. https://motorhomer.com/help/terms/

Sorry no firepits

any questions please ask

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend
  2. What day you will be arriving
How To Pay

Please put the exact payment in a sealed envelope, then write your username, vehicle registration number and the payment amount on the envelope. This will be collected on arrival, so please have it ready.

IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON THIS THREAD ONLY

IF YOU WANT TO ORDER SOME OF GORDONS YUMMY SCOTTISH FOOD DELICACIES THEN HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ORDERS THREAD

Hello Jeff can you put us down for three nights arriving on 30th. We are more than happy to help with any cleaning ill even bring my marigolds🤓
It was good to meet you both last week, can I be on your team for the Quiz :ROFLMAO:

Rakewood Rd
Littleborough OL15 0AP
53.624386, -2.08535

We will have a couple of battery charging points available for the duration of this event, these are only 5amp. so battery charging only, this service is limited to a 4 hour time slot and MUST BE PRE BOOKED through myself or Trotter, this service will have a charge of £2 per session

December 30th -19.00pm Gordons Raffle (For the dogs trust) if you have got anything you would like to donate then that would be fantastic

45 VANS MAX

Littleborough Rugby Club ( Littleborough sports club ) , Hollingworth Lake, Littleborough, starting 28th December 2023 Until. 2nd January 2024. Only 10 min off junction 21 M62, on the border with Lancashire and West Yorkshire, stunning location in the very heart of the Pennines.

This is not the campsite on Rakewood road, drive past the campsite and it is next right after you drive past the old stone derelict mill, it is shown as Littleborough sports club on Google Maps. Also take care when driving down the single track road at the side of the lake, there are plenty of passing points if you do meet oncoming traffic, there will probably be lots of pedestrians walking down this road also so take it nice and easy

There are some lovely walks around the area and lake where you will find cafés, bars and restaurants

The Bar and clubhouse will be open for us every night, also your dog is welcome in the clubhouse but not in the snug room

December 29th - Summer party night Summer dress or just dress as normal (summer music from the 60s 70s and the 80s)

December 30th -19.00pm Gordons Raffle (For the dogs trust) if you have got anything you would like to donate then that would be fantastic. Followed by the Quiz 20.00pm ish

December 31st - NEW YEARS EVE Disco 20.00pm (our annual snowball fight will take place 21.30pm)

If anyone would like to organise any daytime activities, I would really appreciate it, please let me know
Biggarmac (Meg) Will be doing a games afternoon, please bring some 20p coins as one of the games involve 20p coins

We will be providing Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk, in the clubhouse, bring your own cups

We will also have a table set out on new year eve, for you to bring goodies to share with other members

We will have fresh water available, and Elsan emptying points also rubbish disposal.
The price includes all entertainment and hire of the clubhouse during the daytime, we can use the clubhouse from 10.00 am until late, to keep the cost down I have said we will do our own cleaning so we need volunteers to help with the cleaning of the clubhouse, if you would like to help please let me know on this thread or speak to Lorraine when you see her

Generators are allowed at this camp subject to our terms and conditions. If you intend to use any of these please inform us upon arrival as you will be allocated to a area where you will not disturb anyone who is not using one. Here is the link to Motorhomer terms and conditions. https://motorhomer.com/help/terms/

Sorry no firepits

any questions please ask

How To Book

How To Pay

Please put the exact payment in a sealed envelope, then write your username, vehicle registration number and the payment amount on the envelope. This will be collected on arrival, so please have it ready.

IF YOU WANT TO ORDER SOME OF GORDONS YUMMY SCOTTISH FOOD DELICACIES THEN HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ORDERS THREAD
Campingfun - unfortunately due to family committments we are unable to attend at Hollingworth.

Rakewood Rd
Littleborough OL15 0AP
53.624386, -2.08535

We will have a couple of battery charging points available for the duration of this event, these are only 5amp. so battery charging only, this service is limited to a 4 hour time slot and MUST BE PRE BOOKED through myself or Trotter, this service will have a charge of £2 per session

45 VANS MAX

Sorry no firepits

any questions please ask

How To Book

How To Pay

Hi Jeff,
please reserve me arriving Saturday 30Jan for 2 nights.
Regards
Steve

Hi Jeff, just to let you know that we will have to leave on the 01st of January :cry:

Regards,
Del

Hi Jeff. We were going to Hereford but as you know it's off. Can we come to you instead? We are two humans, no animals and would come tomorrow, 29th and stay till we're chucked out. We have an Autosleeper Bourton, 6.4mtr if that matters. And an unused Christmas cake I made which cost £30 in ingredients so it is probably nice.

Hi Jeff. We were going to Hereford but as you know it's off. Can we come to you instead? We are two humans, no animals and would come tomorrow, 29th and stay till we're chucked out. We have an Autosleeper Bourton, 6.4mtr if that matters. And an unused Christmas cake I made which cost £30 in ingredients so it is probably nice.
Yes you are more than welcome, see you tomorrow 👍

Oops sorry Jeff I spoke too soon. Management has seen the bad weather on the news with houses blown to bits in Manchester and doesn't want to go. I must admit I am this time, (very unusually) in agreement with her and so we won't be coming. And I have spent the last three days working on the camper getting it ready (in working order I mean, rather than packing).
Grrr.
Andrew

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back