Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Thursday, December 28, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, January 2, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff. We were going to Hereford but as you know it's off. Can we come to you instead? We are two humans, no animals and would come tomorrow, 29th and stay till we're chucked out. We have an Autosleeper Bourton, 6.4mtr if that matters. And an unused Christmas cake I made which cost £30 in ingredients so it is probably nice.
I've got one of those Christmas cake thingies too that I was taking to Hereford. Going to investigate storage in relation to using at first meet in April. Have never stored for that long but understsnd they can last. I must cost mine but the price would put me off making them for ever! 😅🤣

OK Management says I will have to be a perfect husband (so that will be easy, just normal behaviour) and we can go to the ball. So, assuming it is ok with you lot, we will come tomorrow 30th as soon as we can (we are about 2 1/2 hours away and have to pack food and clothes) and aim to stay for three nights. She doesn't really want to go, expecting a lot of cold rain, wind and so on but I hope she will be proved wrong :)

OK Management says I will have to be a perfect husband (so that will be easy, just normal behaviour) and we can go to the ball. So, assuming it is ok with you lot, we will come tomorrow 30th as soon as we can (we are about 2 1/2 hours away and have to pack food and clothes) and aim to stay for three nights. She doesn't really want to go, expecting a lot of cold rain, wind and so on but I hope she will be proved wrong :)
Hello, and yes we have got couple of spaces still available

Back in the van after the New Year Party!
What a smashing party! Thanks to Jeff and Lorraine for a terrific evening, thoroughly enjoyed it!
Great to let our hair down and catch up with friends old and new, and it’s not over yet, we still have to survive tomorrow evening yet! Special thanks as well, to the bar girls who made it all go smoothly!

I’m back home now too after a wonderful break with great company as usual…a bit stiff and achey from all the boogeying last night but what a night it was!! Loved the snowball fight!! Thanks to Jeff and Co for great work as usual and see you all soon hopefully!!!!

Thank you to Jeff, Lorraine, Ken and Gordon for their hard work running this rally and thank you to Trotter for all his hard work making sure everyone was parked in an orderly way. (y) It was great to meet up with old friends and welcome new members to the crazy world that is our rallies 🤣
See you all at the next one. 🤞

Regards,
Del

Safely back home. Thanks to everyone involved in the organisation of the event, your time and hard work is greatly appreciated. Also thanks for the company and friendship during the meet. Let's hope that this and the sadly cancelled Hereford meet are the last wet ones of 2024.🤞
(My New Year resolution was to be more positive :D )

drive home was suitably wet to match the damp weekend as jeff always says it’s the members that make a rally and thanks to all his hard work had a really great time in spite of the rain , nice to see the new members joining in not only with the snowball fight but rolling up their sleeves and helping in the clear ups 👍

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back