New Years Eve 2022 / 2023, Hollingworth Lake,Country Park, Littleborough [4 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE]

New Years Eve 2022 / 2023, Hollingworth Lake,Country Park, Littleborough [4 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE]
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Wednesday, December 28, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi everyone, due to unforseen circumstances we are unable to attend the New Years event this year, My apologies to the ladies i have booked to do nails with, Myself and Andrew would like to wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year and hooe to see you all next year.Once again our sincere apologies

Just heard from the garage Jeff. They are still waiting for a part to arrive and sadly it looks like the van is not going to be ready to travel before New Year. The garage is closing for Christmas at 2pm this afternoon, and not opening again until 3rd January.
Absolutely gutted to have to miss this Meet, going to miss everybody, really sorry to have to ask you to take us off the list please.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope to see you all soon.
😳😲

SO SORRY BUT UNFORSEEN HAPPENINGS HAVE RULED US OUT OF ATTENDING THIS FANTASTIC VENUE ON A GREAT ORGANISED MEETING BY JEFF LORRAINE &co
FIONA AND MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO WISH EACH AND EVERY MEMBER A HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR
TAKE CARE ENJOY. AND GOOD HEALTH TO YOU FOLKS

Last edited:
Hi everyone,just want to make sure i have all tje ladies names who arehaving the mini manicure with me on the 29th and 30th December
I have
Sue
Lorraine
Chrissy
Gwen
Christine and tylerr
Jan
Teresa
Julie
Diane
Chris
I think ive got everyone in there,
Just to let you know yhat jeff has kindly let me do this in the clubhouse instead of my van ( thanks jeff )

Just to let you know ladies, a mini manicure includes
Filing and shaping the nails
Cuticles
Gel polish of your choice ( from my colours )
Cuticle oil
Hope this is ok for everyone, and i look forward to pampering you all a little
Luv trace
Can you do mine, I have a lovely ball gown for new years eve, I have decided to come out. ☺️

Just heard from the garage Jeff. They are still waiting for a part to arrive and sadly it looks like the van is not going to be ready to travel before New Year. The garage is closing for Christmas at 2pm this afternoon, and not opening again until 3rd January.
Absolutely gutted to have to miss this Meet, going to miss everybody, really sorry to have to ask you to take us off the list please.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope to see you all soon.
😞

😭

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back