New Years Eve 2022 / 2023, Hollingworth Lake,Country Park, Littleborough [4 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE]

New Years Eve 2022 / 2023, Hollingworth Lake,Country Park, Littleborough [4 PLACES NOW AVAILABLE]
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Wednesday, December 28, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
SO SORRY BUT UNFORSEEN HAPPENINGS HAVE RULED US OUT OF ATTENDING THIS FANTASTIC VENUE ON A GREAT ORGANISED MEETING BY JEFF LORRAINE &co
FIONA AND MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO WISH EACH AND E ERY MEMBER A HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR
TAKE CARE ENJOY. AND GOOD HEALTH TO YOU FOLKS
😭

Hi Jeff sorry for very last minute notice but we have to cancel this meet
We would like to wish everyone a peaceful New year x

Hi jeff was hoping to get off today but wee had to do a bit of babysitting so we won’t arrive until the 29th thanks. is there anything you need us to bring.?

Hi jeff was hoping to get off today but wee had to do a bit of babysitting so we won’t arrive until the 29th thanks. is there anything you need us to bring.?
Not a problem Wully, have a safe journey and I think we have everything but I will let you know if anything changes, See you soon 🥃🥃

Hi Jeff and everyone.
I appear to have developed a (I hope, minor) lurgy just in time for this event so there is little hope of me feeling up to it before the weekend so I am bowing out of the party. BUGGER!

Anyway I hope you all have a great time and ill be sorry to miss Eric in his new ball gown!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Fantastic pictures and what a fantastic evening 🎤 🎤 🎤 (y)
If I had £1 for every time I looked at the Rally Details, I'd have 49p by now ... But hospital operation, Jury Service Citations and the mid December flood from the Flat upstairs put the mockers on the possibility of attending (n) So, we watched from afar, without a hint of jealousy ...

I'm back to my £1 for every time I say this, but 'There's always next year' ... Unless those upstairs [or more likely downstairs] decide that my expiry date has arrived :D

Steve

couple more tim & i teaching wully how to drink , then the girls a good video of ant & dec but signal to crap to upload so screenshot instead great night what i can remember bloody damp but solid ground A393E74C-38FE-425D-8A45-8957A62C4019.jpeg7BC99511-D690-408A-8A0D-C2C260508CB7.jpeg
1A1C06D4-F608-41BF-8E0D-2597249B083C.jpeg

A great big thank you to Jeff and Lorraine for organising this meet, also another big thank you to The Keefy G Kareoke Experience and all the other attendees for making this another memorable New Year's meet. 🥳 Happy New Year to everyone 🎆

Regards,
Del & Diane

Many thanks to Jeff & Lorraine for organising and running this meet.
Thanks also to Keith for the kareko and entertainment. Great to meet friends old and new, had a great time.
All the best,
Tim.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back