Newhaven ferry stopover

We are setting off in the morning, train booked for Tuesday evening, so all being well we will get a bit of time to get used to the new van :cool: 🍻
Hope all goes well for you both ,don't thunk you will have any issues jeff
keep us informed please as to road situations ie blockades etc .enjoy I'm sure you will

Any others members sailing on this date.?FEB18th at 11*00 am
Same time. Different day. But only to avoid you. 1st February 11.00. Couldn’t leave any earlier because of the Schengen 90 day nonsense.

He hit he jackpot here with this rv bit dearer to ship about but
The old van was great, but because it was a euro 5 and all the talk about emission zones here and in Europe I decided to jump ship before the arse fell out, and the value of euro 5 or less would plummet and make them unsellable, if that day ever comes

The old van was great, but because it was a euro 5 and all the talk about emission zones here and in Europe I decided to jump ship before the arse fell out, and the value of euro 5 or less would plummet and make them unsellable, if that day ever comes
What did you buy as a replacement, Jeff?

Steve

Parking has been banned at the car park below the fort at Newhaven so we have stopped at the tavern telscome cliffs peacehaven we are parked where the C is in car park one of the few level spots but only 10 mins from the ferry the pub is as cheap & cheerful as you would find on the south coast View attachment 71170
There is also a large flat laybye on the coast road just East of Newhaven, we'll off the road.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back