Newhaven to Dieppe Booking Discount Confirmation

i happily went with my banks travel insurance for 5 years it only had 30 days on it but when i queried it they put it up to 90 days on reaching 70 it was discontinued , i asked about paying for it not possible and the extra days i had negotiated only applied for that first year so for 5 years i had travelled for 3 months at a time thinking i was covered bloody small print

i happily went with my banks travel insurance for 5 years it only had 30 days on it but when i queried it they put it up to 90 days on reaching 70 it was discontinued , i asked about paying for it not possible and the extra days i had negotiated only applied for that first year so for 5 years i had travelled for 3 months at a time thinking i was covered bloody small print
Which is why I discounted RAC for the Breakdown Cover, Ken. If they decide whether it covers 'under 3500kg', 'up to 3500kg' or up to and including 3500kg and whether it covers 'small vans' or 'Motorhomes', I'll shop elsewhere where the Terms of Cover are unequivocal. And AA were some £5 cheaper than the RAC '33% Black Friday Discount' price ...

As David Frost said, 'Cynicism may, or may not be true' ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back