Oral-B Pro Expert battery powered Toothbrush

We have one of those but had real problems getting the battery case on & off! Is yours easy to remove...liked it otherwise. We remove batteries when not in mh to save leaking, so it was irritating being so difficult! Reading reviews...seems I am not alone! Hope the design might have changed!

Last edited:
This one is the latest model, squeeze the body just above the end cap and it comes off easily

Will give it another go...ours ended up cracked no matter where I squeezed it, the end never came off easily!!????

I’ve had one for ages for the van and had a one for the caravan mine was always easy to get off

I think i would end up changing the batteries for rechargeables and need to charge them anyway. Good value but I like the USB charger for my Philips Sonicare which charges overnight no problem. Only cost £3 from fleabay.
K ;)

Hi. Thanks for the info. Just ordered off eBay £6.49. Free post. So again thank you. Also Annie. We have adopted your idea re plastic bag covering toilet when using. Disposing. Thank you. Now how do you stop the arguments over bags. Colour scent size ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cheers. Brian/jenny

Hi. Thanks for the info. Just ordered off eBay £6.49. Free post. So again thank you. Also Annie. We have adopted your idea re plastic bag covering toilet when using. Disposing. Thank you. Now how do you stop the arguments over bags. Colour scent size ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cheers. Brian/jenny
Tesco or Asda 10 litre biodegradable only come in GREEN and I don’t think they do scented.??

I think i would end up changing the batteries for rechargeables and need to charge them anyway. Good value but I like the USB charger for my Philips Sonicare which charges overnight no problem. Only cost £3 from fleabay.
K ;)
what model vanterrier they all look like mains charger , cant see one thats usb ? tia

Oral B toothbrush......battery compartment hard to remove.........just ease it off with a slim knife.......no big deal..takes a few seconds....SORTED.........jolly good toothbrush.......

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back