Wednesday, June 19, 2024 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Wednesday, June 19, 2024 - 02:00 PM
End: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Been given a load of boxes of caravanning/motorhoming stuff to sell for one of my old ladies. Sadly her husband died and she's confined to a wheelchair so had to sell caravan. If anyone wants any of it I can bring to Orkney. So far I have identified the following which may be useful to motorhomers/campervanners:

Blue Diamond Rock pegs pack of 20 in box £7.50

Blue Diamond screw in rock pegs x 20 with the bit to go on the drill (look unused) in box £10

Blue Diamond blue stuff for the loo 5 litre bottle formaldehyde free £5

EHU cable only used a couple of times and cost her about £20 she says £12.50

Duck Tape - unopened - black 50mm x 25m £3

120 piece rubber washers pack unopened £1

Ratchet tie down drop forged heat treated, vinyl coated S hooks, automatic quick release unopened £1

Blue EHU socket to 13amp plug adaptor lead £4

Curious .... will it actually get dark up there this time of year? still over a week to go before the longest day, I am about 250 miles south of Orkney and it was completely light at 4:30 this morning! Will the Solar Havesting be 24/7??

Curious .... will it actually get dark up there this time of year? still over a week to go before the longest day, I am about 250 miles south of Orkney and it was completely light at 4:30 this morning! Will the Solar Havesting be 24/7??
When I went it never got dark it sort of went to dusk and then started to brighten again so after a few wines you had no sense of what time it was unless you looked at a watch quite strange but you soon get used to it.

Bad news from Golf Club, bar shut!

Livotlout & I had to go thirsty, (though soon rectified that!), bar is run by volunteers since COVID, therefore not often open.

So, watch this space.

I have to stop reading this thread I’m soooo jealous that we can’t make it this year due to our son’s health so another trip to Scotland is on the cards.

Back