Point of Ness Campsite, Stromness, Orkney
Wednesday, June 19, 2024 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Phil, Apologies, it’s just not going to happen this year. Hopefully next year….. wishing you all a wonderful trip. Please keep full payment obviously, Thanks , Ellen .

We will be catching the 13:15 ferry today, currently parked up in Rumster Forrest a cracking spot, we visited Camster Cairns yesterday, crawled inside, fantastic! Also made the mistake of visiting Wick, appalling roads in and through the rather glum looking town to Noss Head but the fuel at Tesco was reasonably priced compared to some we passed!
Lybster Harbour was deserted yesterday afternoon and evening, I expected it to be rammed!

We will be catching the 13:15 ferry today, currently parked up in Rumster Forrest a cracking spot, we visited Camster Cairns yesterday, crawled inside, fantastic! Also made the mistake of visiting Wick, appalling roads in and through the rather glum looking town to Noss Head but the fuel at Tesco was reasonably priced compared to some we passed!
Lybster Harbour was deserted yesterday afternoon and evening, I expected it to be rammed!
I used to work for Scotland's national alcohol service and had to visit the Wick Local Counselling Service for 2 days at a time. Didn't take long t work out why alcohol dependency was so persistently high ...

Steve

We will be on 1.15 too. Stayed at Weigh inn overnight. Sea looks a bit calmer today than it was last night. Fingers crossed

Currently bobbing across, the Sea looks a bit wet but otherwise perfectly acceptable!
Dogs are a lot calmer on here than they were on the ferry to Mull last year.

Back