Our french trip

We along with lots of French people are hiding in Cahors waiting for Storm Miguel to hit.

The Local app is forecasting 100kph winds tonight / tomorrow.

Gordon we will be a couple of weeks behind you leave some for us please. Looks like you’re finally getting a chance to chill are you heading right down south or just taking it as it comes.

Miguel must have been on the vino hard last night because he's only just starting to get up.

Black and purple clouds with lots of lightning in the distance and coming our way.

Yeah we’re at our usual spot in muruel Bruce had a cracking chat with a coup,e from me who will be joining the W etcthey were impressed with my capacity they’ve not seen one but heard of it they’re on the road for a year b4heading back to no they bought a new Benimar and are going to ship it back once they’ve done they’re year out .never realised how costly vans were in nz
Going to champagne house this am then heading further south I think I’m told? told them theycould try it if they wanted think they were drewling at it cooking MmmmmmmView attachment 46301
two mentions of the magic spot by the river near Epernay, both spelt differently and both wrong! luckily i found Bruce's spelling. how do you get people to your rallies?

two mentions of the magic spot by the river near Epernay, both spelt differently and both wrong! luckily i found Bruce's spelling. how do you get people to your rallies?

Gordon has a homing beacon for those of us that appreciate his attempts at spelling ??

Happy travels you two. Very envious because we are somewhat limited thanks to family palaver. I hope Miguel is kind to you, I think I'd be parking under a bridge if there's hail about.

Cheers

H

When I pm you directly with my travels I will make predicta text is off and I have not enjoyed myself let me know if any costs were incurred through my ignorance and stupidity

Thanks for your post about the free aire.

Using your description I found it on Google maps in seconds. Looks an excellent place for an overnight spot.

Gordon has a homing beacon for those of us that appreciate his attempts at spelling ??
cheers for that andyjanet, it's part of the large motorhoming world we all love. mind you that fryup did look good! cannot wait to be back out on the road.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back