Park up views the good, bad, ugly

That looks good, we’ve only stayed in the pay-for one at the top of the hill. Are there no signs down there?

That looks good, we’ve only stayed in the pay-for one at the top of the hill. Are there no signs down there?

Yep - lovely signs which say motorhomes welcome to overnight and suggesting donation of £10 to be put in box on harbourmasters shed/office!

I may pop down after dark and throw some bread on MH roof, early morning seagull wakeup call for you both. :ROFLMAO:

Funnily enough we’ve just had a seagull up on the roof but he soon buggered off when I popped my head through the roof light! He’ll be back again no doubt so please don’t encourage them with bread. Incidentally this is where Neil Campbell used to rent a cottage so he could dive and drink whisky with his mates - I wonder who that could be!

Love Bitche - brilliant boulangerie down in the town but a bit of a trek back up the hill to the aire!! The gardens round the back of the citadel are well worth a look (if they’re open this time of year) and you can walk through them down into town.
Nice place, old ruined fort on the other side of town, not to mention of course the big one near the aire.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back