Please make my ar5e look nice...

St3v3

This looks rather plain lol.
20190113_144534.jpg

I'm after something funny that makes reference to it being a motor home, and Tommy's wheelchair being why it's so big...

Any suggestions? Cheers.

Go for a photo as a wrap on the rear showing a spoof interior

To have that make more sense to what I mean (as it is not very clear!), this is an example ...

Oh you mean your van? I did wonder... :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wully

You could do loads with that space trying to think of something topical with a hint of fun in it

Put something practical on your rear,two jerry cans can fit either side of wheel. sw  3.jpg

Any further improvement on your ar5e Steve?

Lee

On a serious note what about Tommy looking out of a window. Perhaps with a thumbs up or something similar.
Or him coming out of a door in the wheelchair if you wish.

St3v3

I haven't done anything yet, there is a bit of a list lol

Deleted member 12

How about a picture along with a short but happy poem by yourselves explaining Tommy's situation?

What about a map with " Tommy on tour " ?

You could add a photo of tommy with ticks on the map for where you have been.

Deleted member 12

What about a map with " Tommy on tour " ?

You could add a photo of tommy with ticks on the map for where you have been.
That's a cracking idea!

Linda

Rally Organiser
You should contact Lyndsey & Steve (Yowz on here) he does this sort of thing...

Wully

Stevie was our shot drinking partner at Hereford remember Edward Harry and George’s dad think he’s realy good at all the graphics design stuff and will probably have a contact to wrap the back of you’re van. Just tell him it’s his round he’d probably wrap the whole van rather than buy us two shots again.😜

St3v3

You should contact Lyndsey & Steve (Yowz on here) he does this sort of thing...
I did write to Yowz, I know they don't post much, and it was only Friday, but if you are in touch please let them know they've got a message from me :)

Yowz

Hey Steve,

Appologies, I'm not getting notifications for my PM's and don't use the forums much, although I can be found on Facebook most evenings.

We will be able to help making that less plain. Give me a call tomorrow to discuss. My office number is 01908 378882 or my mobile number is 07966 200996.

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)