Please make my ar5e look nice...

St3v3

This looks rather plain lol.
20190113_144534.jpg

I'm after something funny that makes reference to it being a motor home, and Tommy's wheelchair being why it's so big...

Any suggestions? Cheers.

Go for a photo as a wrap on the rear showing a spoof interior

To have that make more sense to what I mean (as it is not very clear!), this is an example ...
4f820ebe3575f59302a0dc983910cb9e.jpg

Oh you mean your van? I did wonder... :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You could do loads with that space trying to think of something topical with a hint of fun in it

Any further improvement on your ar5e Steve?

On a serious note what about Tommy looking out of a window. Perhaps with a thumbs up or something similar.
Or him coming out of a door in the wheelchair if you wish.

How about a picture along with a short but happy poem by yourselves explaining Tommy's situation?

Stevie was our shot drinking partner at Hereford remember Edward Harry and George’s dad think he’s realy good at all the graphics design stuff and will probably have a contact to wrap the back of you’re van. Just tell him it’s his round he’d probably wrap the whole van rather than buy us two shots again.?

You should contact Lyndsey & Steve (Yowz on here) he does this sort of thing...

I did write to Yowz, I know they don't post much, and it was only Friday, but if you are in touch please let them know they've got a message from me :)

Hey Steve,

Appologies, I'm not getting notifications for my PM's and don't use the forums much, although I can be found on Facebook most evenings.

We will be able to help making that less plain. Give me a call tomorrow to discuss. My office number is 01908 378882 or my mobile number is 07966 200996.

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back