Post a photo of your motorhome buddy

barryd;n7690 said:
Clever my dog. Ive trained him to drive me back to the van from the pub.
That is dangerous, he isn't wearing a helmet

He looks to be enjoying it too much as well :Zipper-Mouth_Face_E

I don't know about the helmet, but he looks a big lad obviously it isn't cold weather.:Smirk_Face_Emoji:

rayrecrok;n7723 said:
I don't know about the helmet, but he looks a big lad obviously it isn't cold weather.:Smirk_Face_Emoji:

Takes after his owner Ray of course. :cool:

So sad when you lose a pet, my greyhound is 12 years old and has kidney disease, one of the downfalls of pet ownership. I won’t have another dog. (Or so I keep telling myself) . But far worse to lose a younger dog .?

saxonrosie;n8024 said:
So sad when you lose a pet, my greyhound is 12 years old and has kidney disease, one of the downfalls of pet ownership. I won’t have another dog. (Or so I keep telling myself) . But far worse to lose a younger dog .?

Sorry to hear that. You have our sympathy. Bless.

saxonrosie;n8024 said:

So sorry to hear about your Jackrussel Jeffmossy, what a shock for you.

Our GSD Shade was 12 in June, he is a very happy dog and still plays at his own pace, but the legs are getting week and wobbly we believe he´s had a few strokes. We bought him a ramp to get into the car, but he can´t walk up it anymore. My husband Hans is now designing something to lift him into the car, its horrible not being able to take him shopping or any other little trips so both dogs stay at home when we go out, which is never for long 1-2 hours normally.
As I have just had a replacement hip op we are not likely to go away in the van for a while so that bridge will also have to be crossed in the spring if he is still here.
How they can get under your skin and our lives are built around them.

chill59;n8146 said:

Here's Ruby in her buggy

Is Ruby in a buggy because she has trouble walking?
How do you get her in and out of the van ?
The reason I ask is because we will probably have to assist Shade our GSD in and out next time we use the van and any tips would be most welcome.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back