Post a picture of your motorhome

Thanks on tablet right now. I will try again later, knew it'd be my fault :Surprised_Face_Emoj:Very_sad_emoji_icon:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Our 669 (up to July 2016) and then we crossed back to the dark side lol. Still looking for a Wildax Europa though.

photo959.jpgphoto960.jpg

Hope174;n10684 said:
Hi Deb, it is on a Fiat Ducato base. 2.3 diesel, Automatic, 7.5mt. Hobby Premium 70 GE 2013.
we have usd it twice since buying in November, so not a lot of pictures at the moment.

Oops, seem to have blundered, I have always liked Hobby's, but the picture I was referring to was posted by Father Jack. :Flushed_Face_Emoji:

Last edited:
Autocruise Wentworth, the current van, selling in the spring for something newer.
View attachment jpg

Embedding only seems to allow two pictures, I'm having difficulties not experienced on other MoHo forums, not sure how to proceed, previous instructions using the paperclip didn't work.

Attachments

• jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Getting this error message despite files all being Jpgs

"Image resize failed due to your image library not having support for this image type. (thumbnail_nosupport)"

I tried that Graham, but got no option to resize, that's' why I opted to embed like I do on Facts and Owners.

Trying again.

Attachments

• Left side at wild camping place 1.jpg
    Left side at wild camping place 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
I still get no option to size it.

Win 10 laptop running Chrome.

Hi,
On the reply box below the post, click on the icon on the right,to the left of the A, then use 'upload attachment'. Select the file then when uploaded, pick the size from thumbnail up to full size.
Below on Chrome, Win 10
Cheers
Chris

image_936.jpg
image_936.jpg

image_936.jpg

Trying again, the instructions are simple enough, so clueless as to why I'm not getting the results you have there. IMG_0762.JPG

Ah, I see, I said it'd be my fault :Grinmacing_Face_Emo:Grinmacing_Face_Emo

pictured is the Laika Eco VIP 7RG at Buttertubs, a favorite road for Top gear testers

*****;n10973 said:
Edina;n10964 said:
Hi,
On the reply box below the post, click on the icon on the right,to the left of the A, then use 'upload attachment'. Select the file then when uploaded, pick the size from thumbnail up to full size.
Below on Chrome, Win 10
Cheers
Chris

That's what I said isn't it :Flushed_Face_Emoji:

Twas indeed G, But obviously not what I read :( :(

Our 1st van went in to a garage for a new fuel pump. The guy destroyed the engine after getting things wrong. He never paid out so I sold it as a none runner and bought the 2nd van. We had that a while, then sadly the wife got cancer so we bought the M/H as it was a much better place for her recovery as we parked up all over the place. Now what can be better, the same bedroom for months OR different beautiful views every day or two. Only going home for hospital appointments and more chemo. Then back out again.... Now which would you prefer?? So this M/H is more than just a van to us but it's been a personal lifeline...

photo979.jpgphoto980.jpgphoto981.jpg

E49EE5ED-2EB8-4D33-9308-1DF20043E971.jpeg Thought this would be a doer upper for Waewae’s next project ?

photo1019.jpg This is one that I built after taking apart, a Compass Navigator.

Last edited:
2 of the vans I have had, the VW was my first and I hated it had it for a year , made a bit of cash on it and then got the Demountable, the truck was a 2 litre Cortina truck auto, rare thing apparently. I changed the truck for a 2 litre Sierra P100 great combination, loved that rig then changed to caravans for several years and then bought an Euromobil that was good.

photo1022.jpgphoto1023.jpgphoto1024.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back