Post a picture of your motorhome

Father Jack;n1457 said:
Meet Big Betty :)

Wow, very impressive, but what is it, I can see it is on a Merc, but never seen that body before, would love to know more, pretty please.:Ok_Hand_Sign_Emoji:

image.jpeg
debs;n10463 said:
Wow, very impressive, but what is it, I can see it is on a Merc, but never seen that body before, would love to know more, pretty please.:Ok_Hand_Sign_Emoji:

It's a Hobby, and looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
a panoramique roof at the back? If so pic onside please. Ta

First attempt at uploading, not impressed with that at all.

photo932.jpgphoto934.jpgphoto935.jpgphoto936.jpgphoto937.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pudsey Bear;n10571 said:

Use the paper clip symbol on the right next to the A to upload pics,this opens "Upload attachments" then just pick a size, it's a really good system. Hth

As a newbie I'm still feeling my way, but the uploader asked for a description which I provided on all 5 pictures, but it only shows 3 out of the 5 and no description, I assume it may be something I've done, but it's not my first forum and it wasn't difficult to follow, so no idea what happened.

Maybe someone can report the post to Admin for me.

Pudsey Bear;n10571 said:

looks alright to me.

Eh up, lad , thy name has .been mentioned on 't weather thread..

Pudsey Bear;n10582 said:
As a newbie I'm still feeling my way, but the uploader asked for a description which I provided on all 5 pictures, but it only shows 3 out of the 5 and no description, I assume it may be something I've done, but it's not my first forum and it wasn't difficult to follow, so no idea what happened.

Maybe someone can report the post to Admin for me.

Try it as described in post 210, think we crossed.

debs;n10463 said:

Hi Deb, it is on a Fiat Ducato base. 2.3 diesel, Automatic, 7.5mt. Hobby Premium 70 GE 2013.
we have usd it twice since buying in November, so not a lot of pictures at the moment.

Carrerasax;n10496 said:
a panoramique roof at the back? If so pic onside please. Ta

The van is a premium model, which has the upgraded rear panel. It’s not a panoramic window, just a dark panel.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back