Power washing

If the power washer does identify a leak, that's a lot better than finding it on a dark, stormy night!
Good point hairydog. I wonder how many of the leaks reported after using a power washer were existing weaknesses identified by the power washer and how many were found when it rained after?

I use a low power Mobi rechargeable pressure washer. It is designed for cleaning bikes and whilst it is nothing like as powerful as a normal pressure washer it leaves the decals and seals in place. It has a tank for water and together with its 12v and rechargeable power means I can use it anywhere. I use it to spray water on, apply cleaner from a gardeners misting spray, brush gently and then clean off with the pressure washer.

Bought my one from Wiggle https://www.wiggle.co.uk/

Look on Wilko's website for a window brush. Wooden soft bristle brush about 6inches wide on a long handle. Might have to glue the handle as it's just a push fit, but the brush is perfect for washing vehicles. Just like the one my grandma used to have. Last one I bought was £3 & had to order online & pick up in my local store.

I’ve looked on Wilkos site but can’t see the one you’ve purchased. Have you got a link to it please.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back