Reward points

Bloomin' 'eck, now I've got farsands.
Seriously though Phil, how do these relate to monetary value? As you know I do not gamble (although I must admit to trying it out on here) but I have donated most of the accumulated points to a charity, so how do points create a monetary value and what is their worth

Bloomin' 'eck, now I've got farsands.
Seriously though Phil, how do these relate to monetary value? As you know I do not gamble (although I must admit to trying it out on here) but I have donated most of the accumulated points to a charity, so how do points create a monetary value and what is their worth

No money value, but if you donate them to the MH user charity, they might win raffle prizes that get sent to the charity of the month.

Wow! I had 106000+ at one point! All seems back to normal now!

Mine seem to have halved. ☹️

I'll take it in good spirit and carry on. ?

• Well Done
Reactions: Rec
I am befuddled! Look at what is happening to my reward points......just over the course of a few minutes....it's all a bonus but was about to donate to charity then last entry showed drop from 8000+ to 140! I think the system is throwing a wobbly

Last edited by a moderator:
I am befuddled! Look at what is happening to my reward points......just over the course of a few minutes....it's all a bonus but was about to donate to charity then last entry showed drop from 8000+ to 140! I think the system is throwing a wobbly

You were seeing the balances of the members that you were awarding reward points to (reactions) or receiving reward points from.

It is fixed now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rec

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back