Rolls Royce Leisure Club, Barnoldswick, Thursday September 15th until Tuesday 20th 2022

Rolls Royce Leisure Club, Barnoldswick, Thursday September 15th until Tuesday 20th 2022
Posted by jeffmossy
Rolls Royce social club, Barnoldswick, BB18 6HJ
Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Looks like we'll be pretty late getting there. I finally escaped the clutches of the M25 earlier but then the lower stretches of the M6 were like driving through treacle 🤪 Foot down now with about 55 miles to go.

Uh oh... more roadworks ahead 😥

The clubhouse is open at 10.30am and the big TV will be showing the Queen's funeral, bring your own brew or wine

The entrance is off the main Skipton Road, DO NOT TURN into Coats lane as this entrance is now permanently closed. Please have EXACT PAYMENT in a sealed envelope ready for collection on arrival, also please let a Steward know on arrival if you need water and if you are
A, having pie on pie night (THURSDAY 19.00pm)
B, having Fish and chips (FRIDAY 19.00pm)

Friday evening Quiz night 20.00pm

Saturday evening we have got a Rock tribute band 21.00pm

5 nights

Mid September Rally at the Rolls Royce social club Barnoldswick, Most of the vans will be parked on tarmac hardstanding however there will be 4 grass pitches, let me know if you want a grass pitch.

We will have access to freshwater, Elsan point, rubbish disposal, toilets and shower

The club sell a great selection of cask beers and most other popular drinks, there is also a great food menu

We will be sharing the clubhouse with the club's own members

Thursday night, Pie night

Friday night, Fish and chips night, followed by a quiz

Saturday night, there will be a singer or group on stage to entertain us ( Subject to change )

Sunday from 12.00pm There is a great Sunday lunch with different options. Note the club closes at 20.00pm on Sunday

The area has lots and lots of walks as well as a great town with shops, cafés, pubs, ( I can well recommend the Irish bar, great food and lovely host. 15 min walk )

Dogs are allowed on site BUT NOT IN THE CLUBHOUSE

Sorry NO firepits

Generators can be used subject to the forum's terms and conditions, please let us know if you intend to use one when you place your name on the list

The cost is £10 per unit per night, please have your payment ready in an envelope on arrival, with your forum name and how many nights you are attending, wrote on the front of it, this will be collected by a steward

If you want to attend, please ask on this thread only. MAX 35 VANS
Hi Great do good food and company thanks to all, Peter.

Thank you Jeff and Lorraine for arranging the weekend away, home safe now and my son has just poured his Oldman a pint. Wonder what he has broke or maybe crashed the car.

Thanks Jeff and Lorraine a great wee weekend again and great to meet up wae all the gang. My fridge started to play up on arrival wouldn’t work at all after a help from a few members but especially squirrillcook it was decided that one of the electronic boards had packed in so I ordered a new one. Last night about 10 o clock I opened the fridge and it was freezing cold and working fine so maybe a bad connection or a damp connection. Ah well if motorhomes were easy everybody would have one

Thanks Jeff and Lorraine a great wee weekend again and great to meet up wae all the gang. My fridge started to play up on arrival wouldn’t work at all after a help from a few members but especially squirrillcook it was decided that one of the electronic boards had packed in so I ordered a new one. Last night about 10 o clock I opened the fridge and it was freezing cold and working fine so maybe a bad connection or a damp connection. Ah well if motorhomes were easy everybody would have one
That was your excuse not to get Christine any white wine!

Thank you Jeff and Lorraine another great meet, looking forward to the next one
Colin and Sue

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back