RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports

RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports
Posted by moonshadow
Rye Rugby Club
Thursday, August 3, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
5 nights please 😊
Big thanks to Jenrai for finding this spot 👍

A brand new venue for us, thank you Jenrai for suggesting. It's an 11 acre site, there will be another club there in a separate field.

The venue has a bar open in the evenings 'cheapest drinks in town' and a cafe that is open for breakfast and lunch on the weekends. It's a short walk from Rye Centre about 1/2 mile.

Here is a link with the history of Rye https://www.visit1066country.com/destinations/rye/history

There is a bus to Camber Sands, 3 miles away, from Rye centre.

Usual stuff:

Please state you arrival day and number of nights when booking

£13 per unit per night, you know the drill money in an envelope on arrival please!

Water, elsan, rubbish and separated recycling. Dogs must be on a lead. Gas BBQs off the ground please.
I love Rye its a beautiful vibrant town so please count us in for all nights, Mark & Sophie

Not sure if this is where we book?

Mick and I would like to come for the 5 nights, hopefully with Beckie dog but she was given weeks to live 2 months ago, and is still terrorising the squirrels in the local park, and keeping the foxes from our garden! Sue

Not sure if this is where we book?

Mick and I would like to come for the 5 nights, hopefully with Beckie dog but she was given weeks to live 2 months ago, and is still terrorising the squirrels in the local park, and keeping the foxes from our garden! Sue
Yes, this is where you book! Hope Beckie makes it too.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back