RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports

RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports
Posted by moonshadow
Rye Rugby Club
Thursday, August 3, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just thought better going straight home Christine was really ill. was gonna stop on your drive 😁 we went right past on the M40. Got a decent Run all the way home missed the dart fort crossing. First time I’ve got the M6 with no rd works from Birmingham to Carlisle.
Hope Christine is feeling better

Just thought better going straight home Christine was really ill. was gonna stop on your drive 😁 we went right past on the M40. Got a decent Run all the way home missed the dart fort crossing. First time I’ve got the M6 with no rd works from Birmingham to Carlisle.
Sorry to hear Christine isn't well, hopefully by now she's feeling much better x

Home now, after about a four hour drive, not too bad.
Many thanks to Jenrai for finding such a brilliant location, I’m sure they will have the Bar times better organised next year!
Rye and Hastings are so lovely, very interesting, loved the Old Town, breathtaking!
Would be very happy to come along next year.
Thanks to Sue and Martin, Alan and Beryl and everyone for making it such a super Meet!

Thanks Sue and Martin and Trotter for a great meet. Made me realise how much thought goes into it, particularly knowing almost everyone on the meet. Really enjoyed it.
Appreciated you doing your first stint as stewards. Hopefully the experience was a good one and you’ll be back again.

Thank you to Sue, Martin and the stewards. We really appreciate all the effort you put in to make the meet enjoyable for everyone.
We stopped off for a couple of nights on the way back so just got home.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back