Sad News: Passing of Meg ("Biggarmac")

It is with a heavy heart that I share the sad news of the passing of one of our beloved members and Rally Organisers, Meg, known to many of us by her forum username "Biggarmac." Meg passed away last night at 22:00.

Meg was an integral part of our community, having joined the forums in 2016. She dedicated herself to organising numerous rallies for Motorhomer, especially around Scotland, and also worked as a Steward at many rallies in England. Her most recent event was the "Orkney Adventure" in June 2024, which was a testament to her passion and enthusiasm for bringing our community together.

Meg's contributions went beyond organising events; she touched many lives with her kindness, energy, and dedication. Her presence will be deeply missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing her.

We invite everyone to share their memories and messages of condolence in this thread as we honour Meg's memory and the impact she made on our lives.

Rest in peace, Meg. You will always be remembered.

With deepest sympathies,

Phil
HI Phil, We're very sorry to be reading this sad news so soon after we last spoke with her in Orkney. We knew Meg and her late husband for many years and worked together on several Rallies in Scotland with lots of laughs and disagreements! If you have any information on her funeral arrangments could you possibly pass these to us. It would be much appreciated. Thanks, Gerry & Christine

This is a real shock. Meg was a lovely lady who did so much for this group, and will be sadly missed. RIP Meg.

So sorry to read this sad, sad news. Meg was a lovely lady, always helpful and always had a smile for everyone. RIP Meg. Condolences to ger family and friends 💔

So sad to hear this news, bless her she was one in a million, rest easy lovely lady xx

HI Phil, We're very sorry to be reading this sad news so soon after we last spoke with her in Orkney. We knew Meg and her late husband for many years and worked together on several Rallies in Scotland with lots of laughs and disagreements! If you have any information on her funeral arrangments could you possibly pass these to us. It would be much appreciated. Thanks, Gerry & Christine

Will send a PM with details.

Had a few requests for funeral details.
These are PROVISIONAL but I can't see why it won't happen. I will confirm asap.

Holytown Crematorium,
Memorial Way,
Holytown,
Motherwell ML1 5RU

Wednesday 14th August at 12:30

Had a few requests for funeral details.
These are PROVISIONAL but I can't see why it won't happen. I will confirm asap.

Holytown Crematorium,
Memorial Way,
Holytown,
Motherwell ML1 5RU

Wednesday 14th August at 12:30
Please let me know if this is confirmed as I would like to attend.

Perhaps a gathering after?

Such sad news, a lovely lady who will be missed RIP Meg, thinking of all your family and friends xx

So sad to hear of Meg's passing, hard to believe after chatting to her at length in Orkney. My first ever meet was Moffat where she very kindly guided me through my initial apprehension of not knowing what was what and then we met again at Lochore, always organising and helping people out, she will be sadly missed.
Sincere thoughts and condolences to her family and friends.

So very sad to hear this news.
We both remember Meg with great fondness and she will be sorely missed by all those who knew her.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back