Shurflo pump running on

I've spent a bit of time on the website but not really got the info I need all they give is the overall dimensions of the space they take up which is very similar.

Last edited:
Doesn't anywhere in the UK sell parts, the motor side seems fine so maybe a new pump head might be the best solution.

Shurflo 2901-0212 water pump 5a fuse, 4a, 20 PSI, 7 lpm

Thank you

If I just needed the housing.

1718008492690.png

But if I need the rest as I suspect, I may as well buy a pump.

1718008581773.png

Thank you

If I just needed the housing.

View attachment 73261

But if I need the rest as I suspect, I may as well buy a pump.

View attachment 73262
Why do you suspect the housing? I would have thought more likely to be the seal (I think that I've already referred to that in one of your threads about the pump) or the valves, or as you suggest, diaphragm and drive.

Why do you suspect the housing? I would have thought more likely to be the seal (I think that I've already referred to that in one of your threads about the pump) or the valves, or as you suggest, diaphragm and drive.
I dont, I was saying if I just needed the housing itd be a cheap fix but the housing is i assume ok, and it's the other part which is good, not helped by someone leaving the pump switched on since yesterday afternoon.

If I could br sure it's just the diaphragm I'd by that, but I'm not, it could be a few different issues combined so I am inclined to just replace it with the cheapest Shurflo 20 psi 7Lpm I can find.

Back