Spain roadtrip

• Thread starter Deleted member 5467
  • Start date
Do you subscribe to ACSI? Not only will it give you some significant cost savings on sites but can also help you plan your trip/routes etc.

I use to as a starting point to plan our trips as we also go to Spain every January for 2 months.
But remember to check ACSI prices with the campsites low season rate, if you don’t want electricity which is included in ACSI sometimes the sites price is cheaper. And watch out for all the add-ins….tourist tax, environmental tax, bin tax etc etc which get added on to the ACSI rate.

Reactions: GMJ
But remember to check ACSI prices with the campsites low season rate, if you don’t want electricity which is included in ACSI sometimes the sites price is cheaper. And watch out for all the add-ins….tourist tax, environmental tax, bin tax etc etc which get added on to the ACSI rate.
The site we stay at in Benidorm .. Camping Villasol have always had great customer service with a set price of usually €19 per night including 4low electric & NO other add ons ... 😁

Reactions: GMJ
Hi GMJ,,,
I see ACSI will soon be releasing their 2023 membership cards which i will buy ,,,, i know the route i am traveling this year via Zarragoza & Valencia to Benidorm & have already pre-programmed my satnav with the proposed Aire stayovers 👍 ,,,
Valencia is great for the three kings ceremony on 6th January (12th night of Christmas 😀😀

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back