Chat Room

Afternoon campers hope you can get away Chris for a couple of weeks that’s the thing with appointments we’ve got extra babysitting duties as d/I/L is away with work so nana and granddad is stepping in. (Again) we don’t mind really it’s only for a couple of months! When do you hope to get away again trixie?
when do i hope to get away again jeanette,,,,,good question,,,,i often ask myself that...lol
suppose when weather gets waarrmer especiaaly the nights..as we dont have a heater in van...tis only small......
enjoy the babysitting duties........
vans over on east coast at the moment...... having nice weather over there...still cold at night tho.

when do i hope to get away again jeanette,,,,,good question,,,,i often ask myself that...lol
suppose when weather gets waarrmer especiaaly the nights..as we dont have a heater in van...tis only small......
enjoy the babysitting duties........
vans over on east coast at the moment...... having nice weather over there...still cold at night tho.

It is still cold on a night trixie but it will not be long before they warm up I’m sure!..lol

think we have to get over some snow yet jeanette...sure i heard weatherman say we were due for some after this blaze of sunshine........

Yes trixie that’s what I heard also I think it was this time last year when we had “the beast from the east” so there’s plenty of time for snow! We’re been spoilt with this unseasonably warm weather for this time of year!

Shush, don't mention the white stuff :oops:

Sorted through my fishing gear yesterday, ready for our next escape; might have a couple of short local trips next week to test it out ;)

morning all..........suns up......waarrms the cockles of the heart, so it does........may try and get out for a couple of hours today.....lots to do in the house......however...i think enjoying the sunshine is more important.........housework will still be there whens suns gone home......
could do with a salted caramel icecream today......that would go down a treat.......
all enjoy the day

That sounds good trixie especially the ice cream bit..and it does you more good if you can get out and about in the sun,enjoy it while it shining!

That sounds good trixie especially the ice cream bit..and it does you more good if you can get out and about in the sun,enjoy it while it shining!
lol...lots to do in the garden jeanette at this time of the year.....lots to do indoors also....tooo much in fact.........you will be able to take g.children out and about in this lovely weather..........
i recall when....must have been 1998...last hot february....had my two at the lovely beautiful FILEY and they were in the sea.......im sure it was much warmer than this feb, tho

lol...lots to do in the garden jeanette at this time of the year.....lots to do indoors also....tooo much in fact.........you will be able to take g.children out and about in this lovely weather..........
i recall when....must have been 1998...last hot february....had my two at the lovely beautiful FILEY and they were in the sea.......im sure it was much warmer than this feb, tho

I remember that year trixie and it was definitely warmer then, I love Filey well g/children are now at school and the youngest is at nursery,..we’ve been to Amble today and it was really busy it must be at least a couple of years since we were there and it was good to see how busy it was!

Clear trip to Exmouth, walk along the front then into cafe for 3 coffees and a tstd tcake. Finished the coffees but no Tcake, so head of purchasing enquired about delivery date. Tcake arrived a few minutes later with apologies and 3 more coffees, no charge (y). Took a country route home via Woodbury common - aged parent well pleased (it won't last!)

I’m pleased to hear that you had a good trip out Chris and on the aged parent it just might you never know! ?

Had to work Monday which was then extended to include Tuesday, so stayed over as 2hr drive each way. Consequently missed most of the lovely sunshine :cry:
Having a day out tomorrow and visiting our van to see how the conversion is going, so hopefully will enjoy the weather! That's if I can get to sleep tonight as brain is in overdrive!

Morning campers another glorious day well nearly all pictures and bits packed up ready for the decorator tomorrow hopefully it’s like this for when we go out especially with the dog!

Seen our van today...looks a bit scarey as more taken out than is in at the moment! But we have a window, fan skylight, wiring all in place, a 160w solar panel on roof and all the kitchen bits delivered along with the wood for him to make all the units. All extremely well insulated too. Can't wait till we have bed on wheels again! :love::love:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back