Posted by Biggarmac
The Drum Estate, Edinburgh
Thursday, July 1, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 6, 2021 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I know this won’t help you jagmanx but I’ve just found a LPG garage in Washington at the cooperative garage .
Thanks may help as we are cpmimg from Reading.
We jabe just started our 2nd 11kg tank so will ideally fill up in about 10 days

Remember the shell site at Abington on the A74 north of moffat sell lpg
morrisons at Livingston West Lothian also have lpg pump

Last edited:
Thanks so the Morrison allows ?
Either of those would be good so we can fill up before Arran and then Kintyre .!

The Shell Garage in Edinburgh near Portobello always had Autogas, anyone confirm?

wully took me to a jet garage on the outskirts of glasgow to fill my lpg but i’ve also used a morrison’s in paisley

wully took me to a jet garage on the outskirts of glasgow to fill my lpg but i’ve also used a morrison’s in paisley
Was the jet garage that one on the glesgy runway (think it's called glasgow airport) did you lift the fence and sneak in 😀😀😀😀😀👍

We are setting off from Blackpool on Wednesday, heading towards the Drum meet, can anyone recommend any good stopovers on route please.

Thanks Gordon, I have stayed there before, just been looking and wondering about the Green Frog, was hoping to set off early Wednesday, but I forgot we have a vehicle booked in for some warranty work that day, so it depends what time we get away.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back