The final count down.

I had some subtle hints dropped today, I have a meeting tomorrow, see what it's about :unsure:

You all should be flattered that they wanted you to stay. I was merely given the advice that I should get my car out of the car park quickly on my final day before my exit pass was invalidated.

You all should be flattered that they wanted you to stay. I was merely given the advice that I should get my car out of the car park quickly on my final day before my exit pass was invalidated.
Interesting day, Bill. My current new manager would like me to stay to June, I said no, Easter and my Voluntary Severance paid 20th of this month, problem is, with VS, I cannot be employed by EC for three year once I receive VS £££'s, their conundrum to sort out. It gets better..............

HVCA now comes under construction curriculum, basically heat and vent pipe fitter welders which I have delivered course work for years along with my colleague ( I got moved back to fab/weld when the main man back then retired) Nothing concrete yet, as I will have to discuss with Bea. I would deal with 4th year lads only, delivering MMA weld process. HVCA have always been delivered over three week blocks, so with 4th year there are approx eight week gap before their return. This would allow me to drop Bea in France at hers, I fly back from Poitiers Airport to Edinburgh for three week, then fly back to Poitiers.

Same problem applies, though, this no employment for three year, I have suggested I return on a self employed basis, I'll see what happens. Either way, I aint bothered how it pans out.

Last edited:
One more Friday to go at work :giggle:

Other stuff on the back burner, red tape prevails...............
'Ah, well, I understand what you are saying, but that's not the way the system works, Sir'
'Possibly not, and, if I could but reach you, I would throttle the living daylights out of you. That's also 'not the way the system works, but I would feel an awful lot better after the event ...' :rolleyes:

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back