The final count down.

Terry I’m gonna phone on Thursday and make a complaint and get you the sack how dose that sound. Get you out of there a day early that’s what pals are for. 😁
Wully, good job I've not cancelled my EIS union dues. The only sack I'll have, is my sack load of VS severance ££££££££'s :giggle:

Great stuff Terry you buying a round then. We’ll need to get a catch up see if I can get you to spend some of that cash💰💰💰💰💰
I'll be walking up to campus on Friday, Wully. On return journey, first watering hole, Justinlees Inn, second watering hole, Harrow Hotel, the one we visited.

Me and another colleague, who also got VS and finishes Friday too, we are arranging a night at the Justinlees early Feb. Come along, more the merrier!

I'll be walking up to campus on Friday, Wully. On return journey, first watering hole, Justinlees Inn, second watering hole, Harrow Hotel, the one we visited.

Me and another colleague, who also got VS and finishes Friday too, we are arranging a night at the Justinlees early Feb. Come along, more the merrier!
The Justinlees - that brings back some memories. Our local when we rented the top floor of Dunallan in Eskbank back in the 70’s. We were never out of there then.

The Justinlees - that brings back some memories. Our local when we rented the top floor of Dunallan in Eskbank back in the 70’s. We were never out of there then.
Different pub back then Tony. separate bar, separate lounge, bar was great in the winter with a log/coal fire, nice and toasty. Mostly open plan now, which still has a open fire, still a decent place to go, though.

Wully, I'll keep you posted.

I have been looking at the caravan/camper show next month at the SEC Glasgow, wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo, I'll be able to go on the Thursday instead of the weekend as no longer working, I can feel it..................FFFFFffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDoooooooooooooooooM :ROFLMAO: 🍻

Reactions: 2cv
The day after I retired Sue presented me with a long long list that she had been secretly compiling of all the jobs that needed to be done around the house and grounds!! To be fair until she retired I was fairly grateful of having a few jobs to do around the place. Once she left work as well motorhome took priority and some of the jobs on the list are still waiting!

The day after I retired Sue presented me with a long long list that she had been secretly compiling of all the jobs that needed to be done around the house and grounds!! To be fair until she retired I was fairly grateful of having a few jobs to do around the place. Once she left work as well motorhome took priority and some of the jobs on the list are still waiting!
We're similar. Tony! I wander past the bathroom as Autumn approaches and pose the mental question, 'Bathroom gutting/refurb with all the mess, disruption and expense, or 3 months Winter Sun in Spain?' The bathroom refurb remains on the 'To Do' List, though the repairs after the Upstairs Flat pipe burst and the associated plumbing revisions to trace and split the Water Supplies are likely to force the issue!

Steve

My standard reply to requests for project work etc round the house is. “Sure I have all of the rest of my life do do that!”

I also claim to have a list of my own jobs to be tackled. If an item from my wife’s job list also appears on mine then there is a fair chance that it will be subjected to rule 1 (see previous paragraph).

Davy

The best plan is to hand the tools to the wife and say your turn now as you have done feck all since we got married, mind you do Ph an ambulance beforehand.

Tony, my first task is to phone my technician @ 08;00 hrs on Monday, then ask him, is it raining, is it cold, if his answer if yes to one of them, my reply will be, " ah OK, I'll stay in bed "

Tony, my first task is to phone my technician @ 08;00 hrs on Monday, then ask him, is it raining, is it cold, if his answer if yes to one of them, my reply will be, " ah OK, I'll stay in bed "
0800 !!! Have a lie in Terry

Best part is staying in bed when the roads are full of snow knowing you don’t have to drive to work and listening to all the others struggling away and scraping their cars. Then the postie comes and you’re still in bed. Tremendous.

Thanks all.

My laddies did me proud, 1x Jack & Victor bottle of whisky. 2 x bottles of Grey Goose Vodka, 2 x bottles of cheeky red wine and, wait for it, a box of chocolates. All humbly received and appreciated by me.

Also nice comments from each student as I wound up my final class this afternoon.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back