Posted by Admin
Stoneleigh Park
Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, June 24, 2019 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi, We are new to the club, we would like to camp in the club area, if possible. I know we have missed the online deadline for booking, we can book camping on arrival? Please let me know If there is room for maybe 1 or 2 camper vans.
Ade and Tess.
Unfortunately, we have no control over the size of the club enclosures and I think they only allocate us enough space for the pre-booked members. I believe that you can still attend and pay on the gate but you will be in the general camping area.

Unfortunately, we have no control over the size of the club enclosures and I think they only allocate us enough space for the pre-booked members. I believe that you can still attend and pay on the gate but you will be in the general camping area.
Thanks Phil

There is a Thursday ticket available for this rally in our club enclosure if you are quick!
One of the members has had to drop out.

First to contact me get the spot :)

Hi Jenny and Phill
The rest of us are over in the hall and I've had a good look round but can't find you :( If you see a daft woman in a green blouse with a silly pink 50s headband on looking very lost, that'll be me looking for you. We're on the second row of benches from the back and roughly in the middle.
Jennie xx

Hi Jenny and Phill
The rest of us are over in the hall and I've had a good look round but can't find you :( If you see a daft woman in a green blouse with a silly pink 50s headband on looking very lost, that'll be me looking for you. We're on the second row of benches from the back and roughly in the middle.
Jennie xx
Sorry Alan :oops: Sorry to Jenny too for marrying her off to another man... you'd best keep on your toes though :ROFLMAO:
Safe journey and see you in Malvern (y)

Oops, because I have turned stoopid into an art form, I missed this---------drat. We too were at the show using our free tickets, but we stopped at a little CS that we have used before. Went to the show on Friday and a N.T. house on Saturday and finally got back home an hour or so ago. Sorry Phil, it would have been nice to meet up after having to back out of the Littleborough meet

Oh that's a shame Oppy - would have been good to see you.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your wonderful company over the weekend. It was good fun (y)

20190621_202939.jpg20190621_200254.jpg20190621_200143.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back