Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, April 27, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thank you to all who helped put this rally on and those of you helping mohos off the field.
Sorry Lee and Linda didn’t get chance to say bye
👋

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Back home after a great few days thanks to the organisers and the stewards and thanks to Jeff and Chrissy for the fire pit and company and not forgetting Jac and Paul, Karen and Norman great company.

Thanks to Lee & Linda for organising this meet and to all the stewards and volunteers for getting us on and off the site. Had a really good time.

Another brilliant meet at Hereford. Thank you Lee and Linda for organising it. Many thanks go of course to the rescue team....Lee, Ken and Jeff who got all if us that got stuck in the clarts out!!!! Lovely to meet up with everyone again...thanks for the company!!!
Chris and Jeff xx

• Thank You
Back home after a great few days thanks to the organisers and the stewards and thanks to Jeff and Chrissy for the fire pit and company and not forgetting Jac and Paul, Karen and Norman great company.
Lovely seeing you and Bill Annie … laughing about some of the memories of some of the meets. You got a great memory that’s for sure! sorry I didn’t play out late. Hopefully at strawberry fields I will be my naughty self 😂

Thank you Lee and Linda and everyone for a fantastic meet up and thank you everyone for making our birthdays special. Thank you Jeff for being compare on Sunday it was great. Thank you to everyone for their hard work in the rain and mud getting people parked up and then towing people out when needed xx

Very many thanks to the team, Lee/Linda/Jeff/Ken for your sterling efforts and preparation for this Annual Rally.
Nobody expects organisers to be trundling around with barrows of shale to aid other members getting into or
out of their pitches, well done!
Many thanks, Lee, for the excellent advice/methods of driving off our pitch. I think that's the first time we've not had
any drama! See you at Goose!

Thank you to all the organisers for all their help getting on to a pitch. It was a good weekend once settled on, including the curry evening and the entertainment. See you at Littleboro.

• Thank You
What a lovely weekend, thank you Lee and your wonderful crew of van pushers, great job team, and I met lots of new people to chat to.

• Thank You

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back