Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, April 27, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Lee, I’m gutted to say I have to cancel coming this weekend…I have just tested positive for Covid.😩. Been feeling poorly for a few days but thought it was hay fever, until I lost my sense of smell and thought I’d better test.
I was down for a chicken korma tonight, sorry. Dee

I'm not going to be abe to make this unfortunately. I appreciate this is a very late cancellation, if I owe any monies then please let me know and I will send it over.

Bonjour init.
We got into France today, with only 9 days left of our 90 (88 in truth))
Like to say how sorry I am to miss my first meeting in what, five years? But to be honest, I’m not sure if I give a…….

Whatever, enjoy the weekend, hopefully it’ll stay dry. Stay safe. See you at Hollingworth

Glad to know we weren’t too loud in our gazebo annie if you couldn’t hear us lol , & you can have your Job back mr trotter put my back out shovelling gravel & pushing vans out didn’t realise you worked so hard

Glad to know we weren’t too loud in our gazebo annie if you couldn’t hear us lol , & you can have your Job back mr trotter put my back out shovelling gravel & pushing vans out didn’t realise you worked so hard
We heard you all loud and clear and you were all tucked up in bed long before us in the naughty corner. 😂😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back