Thursday, April 27, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Lioncrunch X2 please all nights.
Be gentle with newbie's, plus new hip will be just 28 days old.

We look forward to seeing you, be sure to let us know on arrival that you're new and also whether you need any special requirements.
Best of luck with the hip replacement.

Due to the popularity of this event it is now listed as The Motorhomer Annual Rally

This Rally is limited to 100 units.

For those of you who haven’t been before, Hereford Rowing Club is only a short walk to the town. Being on the river there are many walks into the countryside as well. You can also launch canoes, paddle boards etc. (you must see the Rowing Club Steward as there is a fee for this.)

There is a bar in the Club which we use but as they hold functions we will advise you of opening hours Check the information board in front of my MH for updates etc.

There are full facilities here for motorhomes including showers (no extra charge)

Fire pits are permitted off the ground and preferably with a fire blanket, please ask your neighbours if they have any objections on arrival.

Generators are permitted but please inform us and we can position you in a suitable place on the field.

Dogs should be kept under control and on leads if not being supervised and all mess must be cleared up.

The cost is £10 per pitch per night, please have the money in an envelope on arrival with your forum name, registration number, number of nights and total amount of money written on the outside.

Thursday 27th Arrival NOT before midday.

Friday 28th Curry Night

Saturday 29th Bar TBA

Sunday 30th Bar open from 6pm till 11pm

Monday 1st TBA

Tuesday 2nd TBA

Breakfast is available in the club Saturday to Monday. Please check the notice board for times and price.(pay at the bar)
Hiya, please can you book us in for Thursday - Sunday please.
Rhian & Dai Watts

• Booking confirmed
Reactions: Lee
Due to the popularity of this event it is now listed as The Motorhomer Annual Rally

This Rally is limited to 100 units.

For those of you who haven’t been before, Hereford Rowing Club is only a short walk to the town. Being on the river there are many walks into the countryside as well. You can also launch canoes, paddle boards etc. (you must see the Rowing Club Steward as there is a fee for this.)

There is a bar in the Club which we use but as they hold functions we will advise you of opening hours Check the information board in front of my MH for updates etc.

There are full facilities here for motorhomes including showers (no extra charge)

Fire pits are permitted off the ground and preferably with a fire blanket, please ask your neighbours if they have any objections on arrival.

Generators are permitted but please inform us and we can position you in a suitable place on the field.

Dogs should be kept under control and on leads if not being supervised and all mess must be cleared up.

The cost is £10 per pitch per night, please have the money in an envelope on arrival with your forum name, registration number, number of nights and total amount of money written on the outside.

Thursday 27th Arrival NOT before midday.

Friday 28th Curry Night

Saturday 29th Bar TBA

Sunday 30th Bar open from 6pm till 11pm

Monday 1st TBA

Tuesday 2nd TBA

Breakfast is available in the club Saturday to Monday. Please check the notice board for times and price.(pay at the bar)
Can you book us in for all nights please Lee. Thank you 💙

• Booking confirmed
  1. Lee and Linda (Steward)
  2. Phil (Steward)
  3. Moonshadow(Steward)
  4. Jeffmossy (Steward)
  5. The Laird (Steward)
  6. Linca
  7. Andromeda
  8. Allen
  9. 2cv
  10. bmc
  11. Exwindsurfer
  12. Ianwilde
  13. bevburman
  14. Campervanannie
  15. Jenrai
  16. Roadroamer
  17. St3v3
  18. Reg and Val
  19. Undertaker
  20. Greengrass
  21. Beacons
  22. Jagmanx
  23. Lknight (Meduck)
  24. Maggij
  25. Wilded639
  26. Marymary
  27. BunnyB
  28. DebDdeb56
  29. Silverbeard
  30. Paulhelenwilko
  31. Archiemutt
  32. Ten Thousand Sunsets
  33. Frank n Sense
  34. JJC
  35. campingfun
  36. Meloc8
  37. RubyKen
  38. Lioncrush
  39. Old Man Down
  40. RV12FUN
  41. Benylyn
  42. DAVEY
  43. Wattsoccurring

Us too please, all nights. Thank you 🙂

• Booking confirmed
Hi, could you book Meduck & lknight on this please, and also maggyj and Christine. Thankyou.
Hi, could you book Meduck & lknight on this please, and also maggyj and Christine. Thankyou.

We look forward to seeing you, be sure to let us know on arrival that you're new and also whether you need any special requirements.
Best of luck with the hip replacement.
Thanks very much, looking forward to it.
As for special requirements, single malt, 4 X daily without water.
Cheers Lee.

Cheers Lee.
Cheers Lee.
Be carefull what you wish for we have members more than willing to help you with your request, it can be painful then next morning, this is from experience.
I like your style🙃😉

Yes please Lee… if I’m not too late! 😱🤞
All 5 nights please.

• Booking confirmed
Yes please Lee. 4 nights Starting Thursday.

This will be my first ever meetup as I am a M/H newbie...... any advice from everyone for a complete novice would be gratefully received.

Thanks Ray

Last edited:
Hi Lee,

Have you forgotten me? I can't see my name on the list 🤔

Regards,
Del

Sorry Derek I don't know what happened, I recall seeing your name and thought I'd put you on this list. You're definitely on now.
See you there.

I can I check if we have booked in "Bassant"
I've put you on the list for May, please let me know if this is correct or you want to be on the August meet at Hereford.

I've put you on the list for May, please let me know if this is correct or you want to be on the August meet at Hereford.
Hi, I have booked for Rye 3 August and see I am on the list. We are looking at the Annual Rally at Hereford 27 April, is there any space.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back