The perfect motorhome community, a question for you.

This is a great suggestion and good list, but may I make a plea for VAN CONVERSIONS.. I have a converted Ford Transit , and any tips relating to 'non-professionally' converted vans could be of real use to owners like me. Many thanksMM
Was going to suggest a self build thread too. Not everybody is into factory builds for various reasons & a home build / amateur build thread would be of great interest.

Hi Vern, Was thinking about you today and the alternative live style. How's life, stil living in a forest/ wood ?
Cheers. David

Still have the wood, but not living in it at the moment. I have to look after my Dad almost full time, as he is 88 now.

Maybe a section, on hints and tips, on storage, cooking, temporary repairs. A list of "must haves" that you cannot survive without.

I have a question for you and I would really appreciate you thinking about this and giving me an answer.

Motorhomer.com is still fluid at the moment and we can shape this community however we wish. I have the task of delivering the best motorhome community and I want to make sure I get it right.

What do you want motorhomer.com to be?

Please tell me what features, forums, events, rallies, merchandise, raffles, competitions and discounts that you would like me to deliver for you.
Hi Phil, A happy New Year to you. I think a number of key topics are already covered, however I would like to see more:
1. Technical advice and recommendations to suppliers, service organisations etc. Technical advice could include references, shows you how and categorised in respect to habitation, driving, etc. Much of this has been covered in other responses - which is great.
2. More stories from fellow motorhomers about their trips, what worked well, what did'nt work so well, where they have been, what they would do differently, what was exceptional - sort of thing.

I have a question for you and I would really appreciate you thinking about this and giving me an answer.

Motorhomer.com is still fluid at the moment and we can shape this community however we wish. I have the task of delivering the best motorhome community and I want to make sure I get it right.

What do you want motorhomer.com to be?

Please tell me what features, forums, events, rallies, merchandise, raffles, competitions and discounts that you would like me to deliver for you.

For me the best thing about Motorhomer are the rallies and the friendships engendered there. I can see the appeal for some people of the website and the topics etc but I have a slight aversion for internet things and it does not appeal to me that much being on the site and posting etc. I do recognise I am probably in a tiny minority, or even alone (Aghh!!!), in my technophobia!

For me the best thing about Motorhomer are the rallies and the friendships engendered there. I can see the appeal for some people of the website and the topics etc but I have a slight aversion for internet things and it does not appeal to me that much being on the site and posting etc. I do recognise I am probably in a tiny minority, or even alone (Aghh!!!), in my technophobia!
Oh and Happy New Year to you, Phil and everyone!

Hi Phil,
Keep doing what you’re doing,
I really enjoy receiving and reading my weekly emails, finding the new topics and ongoing discussions interesting and informative
As mentioned, there are a lot of excellent members who contribute very detailed and important posts, and I love getting ideas from these, such as my Solar power system...... not as involved as yours Phil, or some of the other members, but it gave me the knowledge and confidence to carry out the job.
I also love the idea that if I’ve got a problem, then someone will be there to help and advise.
I’m sure other ideas will come and go for the
Community, some good ones mentioned already,
But I’m pretty confident in thinking we have the best Motorhome community already.
Good luck for the future, and I’m more than happy to be a part of it
Bob..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back