This weekend what r u doing?..

The laird

Rally Organiser

I am heading away to the great rendezvous at druridge bay ,really been looking forward to meeting folks again that I’ve not seen for a time
The good lady cleaned the van yesterday evening for me when I was shifting trucks back to our depot.
Food in van,beds done,toilet done and water charged up.
Just to wash van and tidy garage up,top up fuel n gas then hit the road ?????????

Sadly nothing as yet unless we decide to go away for a couple of days as family is meeting up on Friday for a meal

Nothing ? dentists again on Wed for tooth removal hospital on Thursday for per checkup for joint juice then Friday back to dentists for a deep tooth clean Sat Sun nothing zilch beggar all, so I might be mischief making on the forums purely through boredom ????

Fitting equipment for testing on the Saturday and DCPC (last one!! of my 5) on Sunday.
Saturday will be fun, Sunday I'll catch up on my sleep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Housework and gardening as I have just returned from 10 days away. Week or so at home then off to Scotland again with grandson.

How did the new wheels perform for you ?
Motorhome was great thanks, what a change having a decent shower and large water tanks. Biggest problem was me lol ! My knee became uncomfortable after a couple of hours driving so had to have plenty of stops. The Fiat suspension is firmer than the Renault was resulting in much less body roll.
I’m not keen on the tablet like display for controlling everything but I’m sure I’ll get used to it in time. The oven is better than the one at home and having a large fridge freezer is another bonus.
Mpg a bit disappointing @ 27.9 over 900 miles, hopefully this will improve with time. Going to load up for next trip and visit my local weighbridge then sort tyre pressures out, knowing me and the amount of ‘kit’ I carry I reckon I will be near weight limit or over.
Oh nearly forgot, bloody dog decided to barge through the curtain / divider between the front end and bedroom snapping off 4 curtain runners / hooks. They are nothing I’ve seen before so will call dealer to hopefully get me some.

Linda and I are off to Wootton on Thursday to greet our MH friends to the meet at the scout centre.
Hopefully the weather will be kind for us and I'm looking forward to a great weekend.
So to all that are coming, see you there and to the rest of the motorhomer fraternity have a great weekend where ever you are.

Briarfields in Cheltenham for 2 nights from Friday, for the FiL's 81st birthday. Then on to Tewkesbury C&MC site for 4 nights as I have never been!

Graham
smile.gif

Did my last one yesterday ( What a waste of time and money ) . Trip out in the van to Arnside at the weekend

Got to be done though, never know if I ever need the use of my licence again. Decided to do First Aid module, might come in handy one day!!

A wedding in Mudeford, near Bournemouth.

Not ours, as we've been married 46 years.

Off to Portsmouth Kite flyers festival. Friday to Sunday. Had to book this via membership of Brighton kite flyers club £15 yearly ( couple ).
This is a great event on the green opposite the Hover station to IOW. Camping fee by donation.
These festivals take place all around the country.
Next one we plan to go to after this is been held in Bognor Regis.
Cheers. David

Reactions: Lee

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back