This weekend what r u doing?..

I hope you have a lot of wind this weekend David.
Have a great time.
Nice one Lee. Sorry we had pre booked this one before we knew about your Oxford meet otherwise we would have been there this weekend. You guys gave a great time also. Hope you get to play with your boules again! Lol

Nice one Lee. Sorry we had pre booked this one before we knew about your Oxford meet otherwise we would have been there this weekend. You guys gave a great time also. Hope you get to play with your boules again! Lol
Touche David.?

Scout centre for us. And if we can focus enough for a couple of hours ... j’s tax return!!!

You'll have plenty of time for the tax return!
You're on the naughty step for the comment about Linda and an effigy.
???

I’m heading off to the hills again if the weather improves a bit. Ardgour area seems favourite at the moment with plenty of Corbetts to do but quiet wild-parking spots will be harder to find. The views will be good.

Been so busy that I forgot I needed front brake pads replacing! So finished that around 5pm, home and a wash and off to Druridge in the morning for 2 days then off to Bonnie Scotland for a couple of weeks. Hoping for at least a few days of decent weather

Barry we had a tornado at druridge last year well nearly it was a big water spout about a mile away I think Annie has photos.

Briarfields in Cheltenham for 2 nights from Friday, for the FiL's 81st birthday. Then on to Tewkesbury C&MC site for 4 nights as I have never been!

Graham
smile.gif
We stayed at briafields last summer lovely site and such a regular bus service the camper never moved till time to leave

Getting my scout badge for having the biggest flagpole or the the scout with the flagpole that looks like it’s been used the most.

Spending the weekend pampering my dog as she is going downhill rapidly and it looks like I will be taking her on the final journey to the vets Monday.
She is 6 years old and has had a heart condition from age 1. She has lasted years longer than the vet initially said but has deteriorated rapidly over the last month.
I could probably hang on a few more weeks but I am going to do the deed before she suffers any more distress.

Buying some clothes online for my winter trip south.

Put "mens online clothing" into search box and the following came up:

Screenshot from 2019-08-10 10-37-51.png
Does M&S know something I don't? ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back